Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use it on my face as well and I have two full bottles of it so better get started to try and colour my pure white face. Makes my legs go yellow though.

CC

I use it on my face as well and I have two full bottles of it so better get started to try and colour my pure white face. Makes my legs go yellow though.

CC
My lower legs have never really tanned until last year. I tried Malibu miracle tan & started using it in April just before my holiday. It’s a pre tan & prolongs tan too. My tan has never lasted as long. Used about 6 tubes last year and have stocked up for this year too.

My lower legs have never really tanned until last year. I tried Malibu miracle tan & started using it in April just before my holiday. It’s a pre tan & prolongs tan too. My tan has never lasted as long. Used about 6 tubes last year and have stocked up for this year too.

Which is the one you mean, please? Is it the Moisturising Before and After Sun Lotion or one which has an SPF? Where’s the best place to buy it?

Which is the one you mean, please? Is it the Moisturising Before and After Sun Lotion or one which has an SPF? Where’s the best place to buy it?

I'm also interested in this item as my lower legs are always the last place to tan - thanks for the tip, Llloyd!!!!!

I’m intrigued as the description says it doesn’t contain self-tan.

I will have a look in Superdrug later as they appear to have quite a few Malibu products online - sadly not this one but I will have a look instore. Mind you, I could probably find enough products at ChemistDirect to avoid the postage charge...

I was too

I’m intrigued as the description says it doesn’t contain self-tan.

I will have a look in Superdrug later as they appear to have quite a few Malibu products online - sadly not this one but I will have a look instore. Mind you, I could probably find enough products at ChemistDirect to avoid the postage charge...
Sorry for the confusion , it is not a self tan product. It stimulates the melanin to allow a natural tan.
Before this I used Gatineau tan accelerator, I liked it, but the Malibu doesn’t roll off on me and I have better results.

Sorry for the confusion , it is not a self tan product. It stimulates the melanin to allow a natural tan.
Before this I used Gatineau tan accelerator, I liked it, but the Malibu doesn’t roll off on me and I have better results.

No, you didn't say it did have self-tan but the description says it gives a natural colour using the skin's melanin so I assumed there was something in there. Also, I'm sure I read a review of it where someone said they started to get stained palms and knuckles but that might have been a different Malibu product. Ignore me, I'm getting confused again! Definitely going to bag a tube of the stuff you are talking about.

I saw that review too, I think it was in Amazon.
I have used Gatineau in previous years, but it is quite expensive at £50 for 400ml, although sometimes I can get 2 for 1.
I’m going to try the Malibu too since you get better results - off to Egypt in 6.5 weeks, but who’s counting !
Have started a few sun beds before I go, so I need to start using now - I could easily get through 2 bottles of Gatineau by end of holiday !

This sounds good as I'm not keen on self tanning products

This sounds good as I'm not keen on self tanning products

I don’t mind self-tanners but I’ve had really mixed results and I hate the way most of them fade in certain areas before others so I get a tide mark. I don’t think I’ve tried the dearer ones (Decleor, Gatineau) but would consider them if very good. I seem to think I received a tube of the Decleor one in a beauty box so I’ll have to check my inventory!

I can’t use fake tan as I’ve get pigmentation marks / brown spots that come up that aren’t usually there.
But tan accelerators work well on me

I saw that review too, I think it was in Amazon.
I have used Gatineau in previous years, but it is quite expensive at £50 for 400ml, although sometimes I can get 2 for 1.
I’m going to try the Malibu too since you get better results - off to Egypt in 6.5 weeks, but who’s counting !
Have started a few sun beds before I go, so I need to start using now - I could easily get through 2 bottles of Gatineau by end of holiday !

I use it as my after sun on holiday, has a lovely smell too.

Free delivery is reduced for today to a spend of £25 at chemist direct

I had an email today for 5% off under £35 code FEB05 or 10% off over £35 code FEB10, only valid for today though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks llloyd, but I’ve already done my order, 7 bottles for £27 ish.
Nice to know that they regularly have offers on though

Latest posts

Back