Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone else buy the EG neck cream?

I got a £5 voucher and decided hey why not 200mls for £24.98 and free shipping. Okay, not actually used it yet as finishing my normal one off. But, I did swipe a small amount on my hand, no fragrance and feels really rich. So a little will go a long way.

I bought it, although my neck isn’t bad. It’s the only neck cream I’ve used that doesn’t make my neck feel sticky because it sinks straight in, unlike other brands that I’ve tried in the past. It will last me for absolute ages. I do use other EG products anyway so thought I’d give it a whirl.

Beauty Pick of the Month April

Ultrasun Sun Protection Megasize Anti-Pigmentation Face SPF 50+ 150ml £49.98 Delivered & 3 Easy Pays

Supersize of the Month April

Gatineau Supersize Tan Accelerating Lotion 500ml £45 + post & 3 Easy Pays

Beauty Steal of the Month April

Perricone Cold Plasma+ Intensive Hydration Complex 118ml Supersize £99 Delivered & 3 Easy Pays

Beauty Pick of the Month

M. Asam Magic Finish Megasize Makeup Mousse Summer Teint SPF 30 120ml £42.00 free postage
I love this product. I would never normally touch this type of thing because finding a colour is usually a nightmare for me, but it was strongly recommended on here so I gave it a go last time this was on. It really does go on nicely and the colour was great.

Oh dear, £42 shelled out and it’s only the 1st of the month! 😂. But this is 4 times the usual size which is c£25 plus postage, so 👍.

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
I love this product. I would never normally touch this type of thing because finding a colour is usually a nightmare for me, but it was strongly recommended on here so I gave it a go last time this was on. It really does go on nicely and the colour was great.

Oh dear, £42 shelled out and it’s only the 1st of the month! 😂. But this is 4 times the usual size which is c£25 plus postage, so 👍.

Thanks for the heads up.
Oh NO!!! Having paid proper attention I see that it’s the summer feint which according to Amazon is for medium to dark skin, ☹️☹️☹️. I just need the basic fond de taint or whatever, so I’ll better nit bother because I can go American Tan at the drop of a hat. I didn’t know it came in so many variations but there are about 5.

I like the look of both .
Anyone know if they’re cruelty free to save me money ?

Seems to me the best value would be to order the 400ml as it can be used on face, rather than the duo at 200ml.

You can get the 150 ml on allbeauty for around 22 quid so this is still a very good deal.
I’ll order it later on in the month if it’s still available.

Beauty Pick of the Month June

NassifMD 60 Detox Pads £32 Delivered

Single

Auto-Delivery

Beauty Supersize of the Month June

Skinsense Supersize Advanced Perfecting Serum 100ml £38.98 + post

Beauty Steal of the Month

Estee Lauder Daywear Sheer Tint Release Moisturiser SPF 15 50ml Duo £69.98 Delivered

Beauty Pick of the Month June

NassifMD 60 Detox Pads £32 Delivered

Single

Auto-Delivery

Beauty Supersize of the Month June

Skinsense Supersize Advanced Perfecting Serum 100ml £38.98 + post

Beauty Steal of the Month

Estee Lauder Daywear Sheer Tint Release Moisturiser SPF 15 50ml Duo £69.98 Delivered
The Estée Lauder STEAL might be a good price but was cheaper last year

Attachments

• IMG_4521.jpeg
    IMG_4521.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Back