Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina, I know how you feel, it's just such a battle to get a half-decent shopping experience from Q, it almost doesn't feel worth it sometimes. I bought the Bobbi Brown summer kit and when it arrived, the box hadn't been closed and had somehow been sealed in with the blue bag meaning it was left wide open and one of the products fell out. I called CS who could not have sounded LESS enthused to deliver decent customer service and no apology, so it will probably be another two weeks before I get my money back, such sh*te service!
This is terrible Tarketta, useless CS. I had a saga a couple years ago that is still fresh in my mind. I bought a duo of Alpha H liquid gold mask. Only one tube arrived. It took me numerous calls to sort it out as CS didn't budge and the answer was 'we believe it still represents good value'. I got half money refunded in the end. I may email them this time and have this in writing but no more phone calls.

Re: LG bronze n brighten, the price went from £36 to £39 and the size from 24g to 20g.

Re: LG bronze n brighten, the price went from £36 to £39 and the size from 24g to 20g.

Marina, are you saying the size has actually gone down and when people ordered it before it was actually 24g AND for less money??!!

Sorry to sound a bit thick, but I do find this astonishingly crooked even for Q!!!!

Marina, are you saying the size has actually gone down and when people ordered it before it was actually 24g AND for less money??!!

Sorry to sound a bit thick, but I do find this astonishingly crooked even for Q!!!!

I'm not sure myself what's happened with the sizes Tarketa. I think that originally the size was 24g and it still says so on the website, but says 20g on the box, but showing 24g on the website, they must've forgotten to update the description. If you look at the video the price is still £36, that's before it increased to £39.

bronze n brighten  ssize.JPG

I waited over a week before getting my returns label for the Faulty studio10 kit they seem to drag their feet and will probably have to wait another 2 weeks for my refund, really underwhelmed with Q at the moment.

Have you received yours Pandora?

I only received mine today Marina. I'm pleased with the shade as they can vary a little and may order another in medium for when I get a bit of a tan. It does say 18g on the back and I am ok with that as it is twice the size of the normal B&G and the lack of p&p helps.

I have a Bronze & Brighten from QVC, it's 24g. I've had it a few years though.

Me too! I mentioned in another post the other day I don't always want these Supersizes, rather have smaller & cheaper.I use B&B but not tempted by the glow version, I don't want sheen.They did a travel size/ a normal size duo of B&B a while ago.I would like to say that was my idea as I met LG in her NY studio (that long ago) when I went in for the travel size of B&B & said why don't they do the 2 sizes as a duo!She said 'good idea'--then it was on Q (just saying!!).They could do a range of travel sizes more expensive g for g but I would give it a try then.

I have a Bronze & Brighten from QVC, it's 24g. I've had it a few years though.
I have emailed a complaint with the photos attached about a week ago but no reply so far. Now I have it writing I can take it to trading standards if they don't resolve it, I'll give them some time before writing to them again and then shall take it further if they do nothing about it.

I have emailed a complaint with the photos attached about a week ago but no reply so far. Now I have it writing I can take it to trading standards if they don't resolve it, I'll give them some time before writing to them again and then shall take it further if they do nothing about it.

I have also complained but they have been very slow replying - they just ignored my 1st complaint. ( have also reported to ASA already) have just sent more emails until they responded !

This was their response:

I am sorry hear that you have received a 20g Bronze n Brighten rather than 24g.

All the information we have does state that this product should be 24g, I am going to pass your query over to our Product Information Team to look into further, it may just be that you have received an incorrect item, in which case we would be able to arrange return and replace with the correct item.

We've had no similar reports from other customers.

I would like to assure you that we would never knowingly mis-sell an item.

I suggested they just actually open and look at what they have in Liverpool! Got a snotty reply back saying they would.
Will let you know what they say

View attachment 14083
Looks like it's going to have a big push if its BPOTM at its launch.

Having read Emer's comments it is being launched in US first, as I said she is in US now and appears on QVC US so most of her posts are about US channel. It does look like the cream oil will be in the July TSV, it is not BPOTM.

Had my reply - they said they've checked some of their stock ( sent me a photo! of one) and they are all 24g and they can't explain it at all.
Then asked if I would like a return label to send it back for a replacement - it will be funny if that is 20g!
Do they really need to ask - they should have done it as a matter of course -

Had my reply - they said they've checked some of their stock ( sent me a photo! of one) and they are all 24g and they can't explain it at all.
Then asked if I would like a return label to send it back for a replacement - it will be funny if that is 20g!
Do they really need to ask - they should have done it as a matter of course -
Thank you for the update sued, I haven't heard from them yet.
How could this happen, they have the 24 g in stock but the customer gets the 20g.
I have never checked what it says on the paper box, just checked the pot I was using.

Thank you for the update sued, I haven't heard from them yet.
How could this happen, they have the 24 g in stock but the customer gets the 20g.
I have never checked what it says on the paper box, just checked the pot I was using.

Well I decided to bite the bullet and order the supersize and we shall see what arrives eh - certainly if it's the 20g size I will be complaining!

Latest posts

Back