Beauty TSV bags that you remember/still have

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't it???
I have the small rubbery Elemis one too. I tried to wash it because I liked it so much but it didn't work. Still have it in a drawer somewhere.
Just realised how much of Stacey's stuff I have missed out on, so many bags! I feel quite weak with relief!

How come I missed that Elemis bag? :sad:

One 'bag' I'd forgotton about is the Models Prefer black snakeskin makeup box that had draws and sections that opened out, think it may have been a xmas tsv, it now holds all the single Smashbox eyeshadows, and the drawers are great for lip and eye pencils, mascara etc.

I used this one for a while and then they bought out the beautiful white one which I couldn't resist so Ebayed the black one :D

The white one is still used for storage and I use the mirror inside when drying my hair. Was going to mention this one earlier but was not sure it was a 'bag' lol

I can't remember what it came with. I've tried almost everything Elemis at QVC one time or another so it may have just been a kit rather than a TSV.

Think I remember ebaying this a couple of times and suspect it was a tri enzyme try me kit?

I've still got quite a few bags that I've collected over the years from various TSV's. I think one of my favourites was the Ariane Poole TSV one.

I have some of the bags described-love and use most of the LE ones but not the ones like evening bags as I don't really go out and they are too small for my needs. I have a lovely red silk chinese patterned vanity case which I got with a gatineau tsv years ago (only ever bought the one as I am not a huge fan) it's really pretty and my daughter constantly asks for it. I also have a really lovely blue/purple silk makeup bag,fairly small,which came with an elemis try me-very pretty I really like that one. My Models prefer black croc case is still proving very useful,but the white one she did I gave to my daughter one Christmas and that one didn't last as well. I had forgotten about the smashbox ones with pictures all over. My daughter nagged those out of me and she still uses them. I'm glad I don't get so sucked in now with QVC and buy far less-otherwise I wouldn't be able to move in our little bungalow.

Latest posts

Back