beauty tsv order never delivered

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

csi

Registered Shopper
I placed a beauty tsv order and it was not delivery by hermes. I have too be honest I never have a problem with hermes. They are normally very good.
I ordered the percy and reed tsv. I was really looking forward to receiving it. A week went by no tsv, so I contacted QVC. I got this answer from a customer care girl who said after tracking it, that the parcel was sent back to qvc as damaged. I answered why my account had not been refunded if QVC had received it back as damaged. The girl was polite and said its up to the customer to contact qvc as they don't know if its been returned?? So if if I haven't have rang them up. Then my money would still by in qvc's bank, NOT MINE. I was really upset as I suffer from very bad depression, anxiety and I can't get out with being disabled. I explained this so I asked about compensation and was told QVC don't give compensation. The girl said I would receive a refund in my bank in 5 days. I explained I had been a loyal customer for many years infact since 1997. The girl said there was nothing she could do but that the item is due in stock at the end of march and they will honour tsv price? But to be told it was up to customer to ring them, to get the refund imo is very wrong. Esp if they know via tracking it was sent back to them as damaged. I WON'T be shopping with QVC again.

Esp with presenters getting freebe's & rubbing it in your face. That it was my responsibility to ring up to get my money back. If I had forgotten about my order. I would never have got my money back. SHAME ON YOU QVC!!! Can anyone give me any advice on the above or our QVC right saying it's my responsibility to ring for a refund. Thank you for any advice xx

QVC give compensation?? Don't make me laugh. I got that "£5 compensation voucher" when the PK set was on at £4 then cancelled but I have been unable to spend it on anything as it doesn't appear to be valid on anything I want to buy. QVC used to have really good customer service but it seems that no longer applies.

CC

Unfortunately QVC's customer care leaves a lot to be desired.

If you are in the mood you could fire off a strongly worded email, it probably wouldn't make any difference to QVC but getting all your frustration off your chest might be beneficial to you, and mention that the customer care agent said that QVC would honour the TSV price when the item returned to stock and would they confirm that, you could also leave a comment on their Face Book page too.

You could even email your local MP and ask him/her to find out if QVC have transgressed any consumer laws by expecting the customer to chase up a refund in these circumstances instead of it being automatic.

I've said before that QVC are rotten to the core.

I am sorry that you suffer from depression and anxiety, if you haven't already tried it, it might be worth giving EFT a try, otherwise known as tapping it is a self help technique tapping on the meridian points.

If you go to YouTube and do a search for 'tapping for anxiety' you'll find lots of videos.

csi please don’t let them upset you. It’s not worth it. Keep to emails so that you have a record of your dealings with them. Explain that in your email because that will make them more careful in their responses. When you have received your refund you might want to write again questioning why it’s your responsibility to contact them about the undelivered item when in fact they were aware of the situation before you. Keep it all to emails and I am sure it will be less stressful for you and they will be more careful with their responses. A written trail always empowers you.

I don't understand why the Q wouldn't know that your parcel had been sent back to them from Hermes because it would have to go through their returns department in the same way as if from a customer. After that it would just be a case of a refund being issued. The only advice I can give you is to cancel your membership of this shambolic, excuse me, exclusive retail emporium.

Last edited:
I think you’re right Twilight.
csi there are so many other places you can shop online. I watch QVC, sometimes get ideas and I then buy the same, similar or better elsewhere.

Unfortunately QVC's customer care leaves a lot to be desired.

If you are in the mood you could fire off a strongly worded email, it probably wouldn't make any difference to QVC but getting all your frustration off your chest might be beneficial to you, and mention that the customer care agent said that QVC would honour the TSV price when the item returned to stock and would they confirm that, you could also leave a comment on their Face Book page too.

You could even email your local MP and ask him/her to find out if QVC have transgressed any consumer laws by expecting the customer to chase up a refund in these circumstances instead of it being automatic.

I've said before that QVC are rotten to the core.

I am sorry that you suffer from depression and anxiety, if you haven't already tried it, it might be worth giving EFT a try, otherwise known as tapping it is a self help technique tapping on the meridian points.

If you go to YouTube and do a search for 'tapping for anxiety' you'll find lots of videos.
Thank you I will do. My Daughter is going to deal with this. As I am finding things stressful enough without all of this. My Daughter is very good with matters like this. She knows exactly what to do. As I have said a billion times my brother says the presenters aren't your friend. They may come across as genuine there not. There there to make a sale and get money off you. I have taken the girls name who I spoke to. Its not her fault she is following what she's told to do. Plus the calls are recorded, so I am done now with QVC. I will be tell family/friends what QVC are really like. The bug bare is they would have kept my/your money unless you ring up and ask for a refund. But to do this to anyone is disgusting!!!Times are bad financially for everyone. QVC have shown there true colours. Having read on here what customers have gone through is awful. When it happens to you it shocks you and makes you realise how bad they are. All advice given is very much appreciated. Thank you xx

I placed a beauty tsv order and it was not delivery by hermes. I have too be honest I never have a problem with hermes. They are normally very good.
I ordered the percy and reed tsv. I was really looking forward to receiving it. A week went by no tsv, so I contacted QVC. I got this answer from a customer care girl who said after tracking it, that the parcel was sent back to qvc as damaged. I answered why my account had not been refunded if QVC had received it back as damaged. The girl was polite and said its up to the customer to contact qvc as they don't know if its been returned?? So if if I haven't have rang them up. Then my money would still by in qvc's bank, NOT MINE. I was really upset as I suffer from very bad depression, anxiety and I can't get out with being disabled. I explained this so I asked about compensation and was told QVC don't give compensation. The girl said I would receive a refund in my bank in 5 days. I explained I had been a loyal customer for many years infact since 1997. The girl said there was nothing she could do but that the item is due in stock at the end of march and they will honour tsv price? But to be told it was up to customer to ring them, to get the refund imo is very wrong. Esp if they know via tracking it was sent back to them as damaged. I WON'T be shopping with QVC again.

Esp with presenters getting freebe's & rubbing it in your face. That it was my responsibility to ring up to get my money back. If I had forgotten about my order. I would never have got my money back. SHAME ON YOU QVC!!! Can anyone give me any advice on the above or our QVC right saying it's my responsibility to ring for a refund. Thank you for any advice xx

I have issues that fall under the same category. I found having a diary dedicated to Q invaluable at my worse. I wrote auto deliveries, easy pays, etc.

I wrote them on the actual days plus had a page dedicated to a month so could see by a quick glance what was going on.

Sending you hugs, people have no idea about anxiety and depression until it visits them and doesn't leave. X X

Sorry you have such a bad experience. I had a product damaged and returned without my knowing. I wondered where it was and had to follow up. It goes on your "record" that it's a product that has been returned not that it was their fault.

I am now monitoring all my payments and returns carefully especially easy pay

QVC don’t discriminate, you could be a customer for one day or 28 years and their dire customer service would be exactly the same for everyone. If you feel up to it ring back and demand you speak to a manager, don’t accept the old “someone will contact you” because they never do. Tell them no other retailer treat their customers the way QVC do, and as your contact was with them to get that item to you, then it’s their responsibility to keep tabs on it, not yours. I know I’ve said this many times but I closed my account about 8 years ago because I was sick of the awful treatment and getting other people’s returns. Hope it’s sorted for you soon.

QVC give compensation?? Don't make me laugh. I got that "£5 compensation voucher" when the PK set was on at £4 then cancelled but I have been unable to spend it on anything as it doesn't appear to be valid on anything I want to buy. QVC used to have really good customer service but it seems that no longer applies.

CC

Ring them CC it will be linked to your account and they’ll take the fiver off, that’s what happened to other people. I know it’s only a fiver but better in your pocket. The fact that the code isn’t working on the website is yet another, as if another was needed, part of QVCs incompetence.

I once asked to be put through to a senior manager after complaining about non-delivery of a TSV product and it then going out of stock. The CS assistant said she'd get someone to contact me. Yeh right, I thought. But in fact someone did contact me and was very professional. I got some discount to be used on any product and also a follow-up email saying that if I had any problems using the discount to contact her immediately. For once I was impressed with QVC CS!

QVC don’t discriminate, you could be a customer for one day or 28 years and their dire customer service would be exactly the same for everyone. If you feel up to it ring back and demand you speak to a manager, don’t accept the old “someone will contact you” because they never do. Tell them no other retailer treat their customers the way QVC do, and as your contact was with them to get that item to you, then it’s their responsibility to keep tabs on it, not yours. I know I’ve said this many times but I closed my account about 8 years ago because I was sick of the awful treatment and getting other people’s returns. Hope it’s sorted for you soon.
I know you are an IW fan, but I vowed never to buy anything off them again after dreadful CS experience.

You either had to phone on a premium rate number, or email them, which were never replied to.

In the end, Trading Standards had to sort it out for me.

I know you are an IW fan, but I vowed never to buy anything off them again after dreadful CS experience.

You either had to phone on a premium rate number, or email them, which were never replied to.

Couple of nights ago I was on line, in the middle of placing an order with IW when my phone rang.

I answered it and it was an IW representative asking if I needed help with my order, it was quite harassing.

So I emptied my basket!

I emailed to complain and was invited to phone and talk to them about it...at a premium rate of course.

Oh that’s not good. Yeah I am an IW fan only because I love the products, clothes etc, free returns and I’ve never rang them. If ever I had a problem I’d email and it would be sorted by the next day, sometimes they even ring me if I ask to sort it out and give they me credit on my account also they’ve always spoken to me with respect, QVC called me a liar once, but believe you me, with IW if ever that changed they wouldn’t get a penny more. Amazon is my go to, I love Prime but obviously you shop were your happiest, definitely each to their own.

I’ve had cause to email IW on two occasions. Within a couple of hours I had a reply and it’s been sorted out, so you must have been really unlucky. 😞

Oh that’s not good. Yeah I am an IW fan only because I love the products, clothes etc, free returns and I’ve never rang them. If ever I had a problem I’d email and it would be sorted by the next day, sometimes they even ring me if I ask to sort it out and give they me credit on my account also they’ve always spoken to me with respect, QVC called me a liar once, but believe you me, with IW if ever that changed they wouldn’t get a penny more. Amazon is my go to, I love Prime but obviously you shop were your happiest, definitely each to their own.
They must have got better now, my experience was about 10 years ago, at a guess.

Yes, they have got a lot better. So much better than QVC. They give a very quick response to emails. They listen to the customer, don’t look to make excuses and settle the matter there and them. Many years ago I couldn’t stand shopping with them but that’s all changed in recent years. I have found the same with Create and Craft. Excellent service, good quality products, excellent and knowledgable guests and I cannot fault the presenters. They are Professional, product focused, no showing off or being sarcastic, no bragging about freebies etc. All in all a pleasure to watch.

Yes, they have got a lot better. So much better than QVC. They give a very quick response to emails. They listen to the customer, don’t look to make excuses and settle the matter there and them. Many years ago I couldn’t stand shopping with them but that’s all changed in recent years. I have found the same with Create and Craft. Excellent service, good quality products, excellent and knowledgable guests and I cannot fault the presenters. They are Professional, product focused, no showing off or being sarcastic, no bragging about freebies etc. All in all a pleasure to watch.

Not even creepy Peter Simon or barrow boy Mike Mason?

Latest posts

Back