Ben De Lisi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
Watching Ben this afternoon with Jill. I have always liked a stylish man, which he is. I like a man who is well groomed and loves his fragrances as much as I love mine, I think Ben de Lisi is such a man. I would love in my 70s to still meet someone genuine but it’s unlikely, probably I’m too fussy, but I am by nature. I don’t want a man to live with but more to go places with me or be company when I want.
I heard Jill say how much she loves bags. I have been like this since I was 15. I have some gorgeoys bags kept in their dust bags and very well cared for to the point they all look unused. Just my thoughts this afternoon!

Watching Ben this afternoon with Jill. I have always liked a stylish man, which he is. I like a man who is well groomed and loves his fragrances as much as I love mine, I think Ben de Lisi is such a man. I would love in my 70s to still meet someone genuine but it’s unlikely, probably I’m too fussy, but I am by nature. I don’t want a man to live with but more to go places with me or be company when I want.
I heard Jill say how much she loves bags. I have been like this since I was 15. I have some gorgeoys bags kept in their dust bags and very well cared for to the point they all look unused. Just my thoughts this afternoon!
Looks like we are sharing Studbuddy 🤭

Looks like we are sharing Studbuddy 🤭
Ben looked very nice in his white shorts. Nice, tanned legs, a bit on the hairy side but that might have been due to the bad reception on my TV. I like the green pleated skirt of his, but postage to Italy, and duty on top of that would be too much. Also, I'd be a bit worried that they'd send something that had been returned. There are some horror stories of QVC sending out returned goods that are far from pristine.

Isn’t strato claimed? His lady love lives in a separate house I think. Perfect arrangement for harmony in a relationship if you ask me.
Yes, it's lasted over 18 years so far, and I am at hers this week.

My latest torch order, from the midlands, has spent a week touring N. Ireland on its way to me (I hope).

Yes, it's lasted over 18 years so far, and I am at hers this week.
IMG_1268.jpeg

My latest torch order, from the midlands, has spent a week touring N. Ireland on its way to me (I hope).
I have three of those torches I bought from QVC very bright, I only bought them in case of power cuts, which we get fairly often because I live on the outskirts of town where the cables are above ground, in towns and cities they are below ground so that’s why they don’t get as many cuts.

Attachments

• IMG_1268.jpeg
    IMG_1268.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Back