Beware!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just a thought.......

Just thinking aloud here....is this

a) a geographical problem, where folks are competing for bandwidth with lots of other users online in their area at the same time?

b) down to Internet providers deliberately reducing your bandwidth as live streaming does take up rather more usage than normal downloading of websites.

Looking at the chatbox, some folks seem to be on there for hours with no obvious problem and yet others are having horrendous trouble. As has been said earlier, these problems have been aggravated since the change of format.

If all this is set to continue perhaps Rockstv could do a customer survey to try and pinpoint the problems and where they all stem from?

I have had several problems with winning things and then they disappear from my basket or there is a message saying that there is no stock. I have email Katherine and bless her she has sorted it all out for me everytime. I think the CS is excellent and the prices and delivery are brilliant.
I really do not have any complaints about Rocks except I am spending to much LOL and am totally addicted. LOL:ANYWORD:

I have had several problems with winning things and then they disappear from my basket or there is a message saying that there is no stock. I have email Katherine and bless her she has sorted it all out for me everytime. I think the CS is excellent and the prices and delivery are brilliant.
I really do not have any complaints about Rocks except I am spending to much LOL and am totally addicted. LOL:ANYWORD:

I'll second that diamondgirl. :lol::lol: I think they are fantastic people to deal with and glitches and gremlins can happen anywhere. May Steve and co go from strength to strength!

Latest posts

Back