Bibi Bijoux TSV 7/2/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some of the Bibi Bijoux jewellery looks ok, but I have never been tempted. The BB guest really irritate me with her non stop jingle jangle, I feel she tries too hard...

I have a bracelet and a necklace and I really like both but I'm not tempted to buy more really.

Just had the QVC newsletter through and it is showing an image of a set of Bibi rings. It also states that all items on air on Friday are on three easy pays. I had better not watch any or look online. :mysmilie_17:

I'm not keen on those knobbly beaded rings; not comfortable the ones I've tried.

I've given up on this brand having ordered two TSVs in the past both of which were faulty on arrival with stones missing & charms loose in the packaging.

"It's very Bibi!" I can hear her already!

Shame the Dutch ladies don't come over, I'd much rather listen to their accent!

I do like them both. As the bracelet is £39.96 I would expect the necklace to be around £60 especially as they are all on 3 easy pays on Friday.

I've given up on this brand having ordered two TSVs in the past both of which were faulty on arrival with stones missing & charms loose in the packaging.

Me too Breeze. I have only made one purchase (the last TSV). The stone was set off kilter so it went straight back.

Never been tempted by any of the BB range at all. Overpriced costume stuff to me I'm afraid and the jingle jangle guest presenter is highly irritating.
Sorry to any BB fans, I mean no offence and I am sure there are lots of you but I really don't like the range.

I really think the guest is the wrong choice for what is, essentially, an overpriced fashion range of jewellery. I'm not anti 'landaners', but she (imho) gives this line a bit of a downmarket-street corner- knock-off, type of image.

I like the range but would be the first to admit it is overpriced. I buy from clearance or if TSV is good value.
Mind you I am always on the lookout for clip on earrings and see Tova eek ones for £80 so it is not the only overpriced costume jewellery range on Q.

I can't see the value in this I'm afraid. I only have one bracelet from the range (a Breast Cancer Care item from a couple of years ago) which is well made and I'd quite like a necklace of similar round beads but this is just too much. The pendant symbols are a little hackneyed I don't want to wear body parts: disembodied wing or heart (look up which body part the heart shape is said to represent) and have a mild phobia of moths and butterflies so I'm out!

the guest from Bibi always annoys me, she says the same thing about every item... very bibi, small balls, large balls... always popular!

i personally have never been tempted, i find the range very expensive for what it is (not even real silver)

Never bought from this range - I suppose I am a bit of a jewellery snob! I do like the necklace and, unusually for Bibi, the bracelet is smaller and, although it will still be big on me, I could perhaps get away with it. Over £100 for a base metal necklace and bracelet, though, and I do like the Links corded bracelet, and that is sterling silver.

All of the jewellery has gone off the roof. I just don't see the value in Links in comparison to any silver range, for their prices I would want a more original design, there are dozens like theirs on the high street.
I see there is a Kirks Folly corded bracelet for £120 which seems to be way overpriced to me.

Latest posts

Back