Bioeffect! New Products Available & Advice Changes How Convenient!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JW2

Registered Shopper
There is a new try me bioeffect item, the serum you use on its own at night as you don't need anything else, the end of the layering of products, the one product that does everything! Eh well now there is a moisturiser to put on top of the serum ... Oh well not as revolutionary as you were saying eh!

This bioeffect is so brilliant that it damaged my skin so badly I took photos of the effect it had and that was about 5 days after an ok patch test! Thanks to Alpha H and Judith William's products my face recovered in about a week, bioeffect for me is nasty stuff!

That's awful. How long did it take to get better? Any idea which ingredient is the problem?

I've been very lucky with the Bioeffect. Been using it nightly for about 4 months, and found it wonderful. I like the effect on my skin and it doesn't even make my eyes sore - and that is unusual because most creams around the eye are problematic for me.

Did QVC refund ok?

I had a similar problem to you with the Revitalash stuff. The itch was so bad I wanted to scratch my eyelids off. The Q were fantastic with a full refund before I had even returned the item.

That is awful, I hope your skin is back to normal now.

I remember way back AY and all the beauty guests always said to patch test first usually behind the ear. Now its never mentioned.

Before I had mild roseaca, I used to use everything and never a thought, then suddenly it was either a red rash on my face or tiny spots. Took a while but I found what I cannot use(I am sure there are more but I now stick with what I know or get a sample to try first), rose oil, enzymes, AHA/BHA products, so anything with lactic acid. Its so easy to get excited about these so called wonder products which are the latest and proven. I remember the documentary by the doctor and the beauty industry(she was the one who pushed Boots to the fore), for a product to truely be effective it would be classed a medical and the companies do not want to spend the money or wait so many years of the licence. Oh would have to be bought with a private prescription.

Add more products to the wonder product and make more money, companies do it all the time. Oh this is it, then suddenly its, but oh well you can use the night cream, day cream, etc etc etc as well.

That's awful. How long did it take to get better? Any idea which ingredient is the problem?

I've been very lucky with the Bioeffect. Been using it nightly for about 4 months, and found it wonderful. I like the effect on my skin and it doesn't even make my eyes sore - and that is unusual because most creams around the eye are problematic for me.

Did QVC refund ok?

I had a similar problem to you with the Revitalash stuff. The itch was so bad I wanted to scratch my eyelids off. The Q were fantastic with a full refund before I had even returned the item.

No idea what ingredient sadly but looking through the reviewers I'm not alone! It was really bad and hurt like hell, I would say it took about 10 days to totally heal. I did a 48hr patch test actually on my cheek, the, kind of huge burn type area was on my forehead right bang in the middle which made it difficult to hide and it weeped like crazy so the patch test was no good, they spout on and on about it being safe, clearly not for all, I got a refund but not the P&P so not really any complaints there and at least with Q I got that. I've also had problems with revitalash which is annoying as it works but it gives me black eyes which is not a good look unless I'm after sympathy lol!

Add more products to the wonder product and make more money, companies do it all the time. Oh this is it, then suddenly its, but oh well you can use the night cream, day cream, etc etc etc as well.

Listening to it the other day it's almost like they have used Q's customers, as well as any others if they have them, as guinea pigs to see what people think as the guest seemed to be repeating what she had read on the reviews, personally that smells a little to me, I would like to know how long the other products have been in research and production, a couple of weeks after Q's launch at a guess, I know I'm a cynical one but! I'm glad it works for some.

JW2, that is awful for you. I used it for about 3 weeks and acutually posted a thread on here about it because I was getting one spot after another. My face was a mess of blemishes! I wondered if it would settle down, but after 3 weeks I decided enough was enough and sent it back. I know what you mean about Q customers being used as a guinea pig - it is a bit fishy how they have changed what they are saying about how you use it.

Latest posts

Back