Birkenstock TSV,monday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is Papillio by Birkenstock Sequin Madrid Footbed for about £29.99

Last edited:
will be looking out for these, have tried to find what they will look like on the internet but havent been able to find anything

Well I will be ok then can't wear Madrids anymore as aggravate my arthrtic knee!

Madrid birkis with sequins? sounds intriguing, might just have to have a look, thanks Sazza

I was out shopping today and was in a certain retailer who sells designer brands at knock down prices......I was surprised to find that Birkenstocks come in half sizes and that a half size down to 6.5 fitted me better. Loads in stock of different designs. This TSV at £29.99 might not be too bad a price btw.

Oh Jesus GC is getting on my nerves.. I think I should report him to Trades Description Act for calling himself a "Fashion Expert" as he's just said "We've put Frankie in a pair of raspberry jeans , I didn't know Raspberry was purple coloured , silly me... :doh::mysmilie_465::mysmilie_847: , Tsv not interesting me even though I do like Birki's , It's possibly due to the fact I'm skint till a week tomorrow...

And GC will be telling us how we wear them!! Happy days , NOT.... X

He did indeed!
He had a "nautical" feel going the way he dressed the model and pointed out that "stripes always gives that little nautical Parisian look" ......

Does that make them Philippe Philops?

.... I'll get my coat

My local TKMaxx had loads of Birkenstocks in when I called in there a couple of days ago.
Lots of different styles, lots of sizes & all priced £14 to £18 range.

Disappointed with the TSV would have gone for it if it had actual sequins on it, I think the prints a bit boring... :yawn:

Latest posts

Back