Breast Cancer Care Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breast Cancer Care Celebrity Charm Bracelet
Item Number: 632392
QVC Price £30.00
Breast Cancer Care Price £23.98
P&P £2.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=632392&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

A gorgeous silver-tone charm bracelet featuring the symbolic pink bow, a crown, a bra, a star and a pair of angel wings. Wear your heart on your sleeve and this Breast Cancer Care bracelet around your wrist to show your support for this amazing charity.

Swarovski, rose and clear Czech crystals
Rhodium plated brass
Lobster clasp fastening
Length: 21.6cm (8.5")

All measurements are approximate

This is a bit schmaltzy for me... I don't really like the angel wings being included

I get the bow and the bra but think the rest are a bit too sentimental.

Unfortunately the offerings for this event are usually poor quality and as I can't imagine anyone asking for a refund I would rather give 100% to the charity.

My one and only M Hope came via this so enough said.

I usually order a few things during the event if i can get my hands on them... use them as gifts then - i did purchase the Ali K 'Hope' pendant last year, its beautiful!

This is just tacky.

I no longer buy from the event(well if I could get a chance), its the same old stuff each time. SBC Collagen Gel(boring), etc. I remember buying a gorgeous aquamarine pendant 18ct white gold for around £40+, and a London Blue Topaz single large stone silver ring for £12.50.

Am I missing something.? Eccoeggs?

I never had any luck in getting through to order the things on the night and felt that they had very very very low stock and wondered how any viewer managed to get anything, and was left feeling frustrated rather than feeling included in a very worthy cause. Now I just make my donation and forget about the rest.

So at a quick glance, this event is not only selling a bag with only one colour option avaiable but some of the items aren't even at a discounted price (L'Occitane mainly)? I don't get it...

So at a quick glance, this event is not only selling a bag with only one colour option avaiable but some of the items aren't even at a discounted price (L'Occitane mainly)? I don't get it...

noooo they will get more stock in of the bag & that & they are keeping them at the so called Q price so they dont sell out before the event

When Q first started doing the BCC shows it would be from around 7 to 10 pm and with really good quality items - which sold out super quick. One year I managed to get a pink Kipling cross over bag, AND a 14 ct gold opal pendant with diamond accents and chain. The bag was around the £20 mark, and the pendant was £38.

Those were the days. I don't even watch now. We all have our own charities and mine is The Retired Greyhound Trust, so all my efforts are ploughed into that.

I remember when the Dawn Bibby auction went for several thousands.
One year they had a tea at the Ritz with Lulu but it struggled by comparison.

Latest posts

Back