Breast Cancer Care Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know it's all for charity, and a bit of fun, but this is a prize I would be giving away....unless I could substitute Craig at dinner for someone else!!:

You and a friend can win an amazing day here at the QVC studios where*Ali Young*will give you a beauty consultation and then a makeover.*Kathy Tayler*will use her exceptional*Morning Styleskill to create a fab outfit, including accessories, from some of our top selling brands. Not only will you look amazing, but you get to keep everything we dress you in! And finally, to round off the day, you will have dinner in a top London restaurant with me and Craig!!! ( I know, I think we*got the easiest bit!)

Not sure if I would like the make over from Alison given the state she looks sometimes, I shudder at the thought of highlighted cheeks like hers plus I don't know if she could turn off from sell sell sell mode.
I don't usually see Kathys fashion shows but given the comments on here about some of the outfits she wears, I would worry about that too. If you are expected to leave in the new clothes there maybe a chance you go looking for the nearest loo to change back into your own clothes:mysmilie_17:

I think I will just stick to donating money direct and sit back and watch the show

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lapis-Hinged-H....696089.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-12-_-696089

Just looked these up as the title sounded as if they could be interesting. I do wish Le Q would take multiple photos of items so we can see the product from all sides and angles especially jewellery where the back of a pendant, earring or underside of a ring could make or break the design!
Plus, the only review listed goes back 5 Years to October 2009!! Have they been languishing in the warehouse all that time without further airings? I can't say I remember them at all. We know there is ancient make-up lurking (dread to think of the best-before date) so maybe so.
Do you think there will be any more items coming up tomorrow e.g. the usual collagen gel?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lapis-Hinged-H....696089.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-12-_-696089

Just looked these up as the title sounded as if they could be interesting. I do wish Le Q would take multiple photos of items so we can see the product from all sides and angles especially jewellery where the back of a pendant, earring or underside of a ring could make or break the design!
Plus, the only review listed goes back 5 Years to October 2009!! Have they been languishing in the warehouse all that time without further airings? I can't say I remember them at all. We know there is ancient make-up lurking (dread to think of the best-before date) so maybe so.
Do you think there will be any more items coming up tomorrow e.g. the usual collagen gel?

I totally agree about the poor photos on Q, a total disgrace for a big corporation when you think of the good photos there are on Ebay by amateur sellers.

Maybe mecharlie had these earrings along with the bracelet for the past 10 years.

Here is photo of Bare Minerals item BM BCC.jpg

Are we really bothered that it comes in a velveteen pouch, and a gift box? May be nice if it was a gift, but who would pay that for a present?

Are we really bothered that it comes in a velveteen pouch, and a gift box? May be nice if it was a gift, but who would pay that for a present?

depends who you intend to give it to, i wouldn't give it to the lollipop lady but my mum would like it.

really ****** off as you can only order by calling the call centre... showing as sold out on app, q cut and online.

Latest posts

Back