Bundleberry by Amanda Holden TSV 01/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know Debbie has put these details on her blog it’s just a shame she’s not included photos, would have been interested to see. I guess she’s been a bit taken up as she’s had some surgery on her foot and hand.

Attachments

• Bundleberry TSV 1.jpg
    Bundleberry TSV 1.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Bundleberry TSV 2.jpg
    Bundleberry TSV 2.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Bundleberry TSV 3.jpg
    Bundleberry TSV 3.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 93
BundleBerry by Amanda Holden Expandable Living Wall Trellis with Fern Leaf
Item Number: 723066
P&P £3.95

Climbing Rose QVC Price £60 Todays Special Value Price £45

Light Up QVC Price £60 Todays Special Value Price £45

Standard QVC Price £51 Todays Special Value Price £37

A living wall is a gorgeous way to liven up a space, and this expandable piece from BundleBerry by Amanda Holden proves exactly why. The trellis is constructed from bamboo wood and is pinned in a lattice design, enabling it to fold and extend into shape, with its vibrant faux fern leaves bringing a lush feel to any space. Perfect for a garden or patio wall, it'll create a fabulous, eye-catching display!
Transform your outdoors - do you have a bare wall or fence that could do with a makeover? This versatile expendable trellis will do the job beautifully and effortlessly, dramatically changing an otherwise boring area into a lush green paradise!
Amanda says… "Our faux living walls regularly sell out, so with this in mind, we’ve brought them back and with three different options to choose from. The beauty is they look realistic and green all year round - the perfect solution for covering that bare wall or area where it’s hard to grow any plants."
An anniversary special - in celebration of BundleBerry by Amanda Holden being with QVC for five fabulous years, we're pleased to bring this hugely popular product back - now in a brand new Climbing Rose option for a blooming brilliant display! Not feeling flowers? Go for the Light Up option for a touch of twinkle instead or choose Standard and make the gorgeous greenery the full focus.
  • Bamboo trellis, PE plastic, metal wire, LED light chain
  • Suitable for outdoor use
  • Timer function for Light Up version
  • To clean spray lightly with a garden hose or dust it
Choose your living wall:
  • Standard
  • Climbing Rose
  • Light Up
Contains:
  • 1 x Living wall - 2m x 1m (78.7" x 39.4") when expanded
  • 16 x cable ties
  • 3 x AA batteries
All measurements are approximate

When stretched out it looks much the same as the one Gill Gauntlett was selling a few weeks ago. I'm sure the one AH sold before was much denser and looked more realistic.

CC

When stretched out it looks much the same as the one Gill Gauntlett was selling a few weeks ago. I'm sure the one AH sold before was much denser and looked more realistic.

CC
I am hoping that the quality is better I like her living wall's so hoping its on par. I am hoping that two will do an ugly wooden fence that I see all day every day From the kitchen door.

Brilliant idea DG ! Even as a screen between 2 single beds, or room divider (ooops, going a bit of piste here).

Much as it grieves me to buy anything to line the pockets of Ambitious, I've sent for 2 rose to cover a hideous fence which is next door's and who are reluctant to replace.

Brilliant idea DG ! Even as a screen between 2 single beds, or room divider (ooops, going a bit of piste here).

Much as it grieves me to buy anything to line the pockets of Ambitious, I've sent for 2 rose to cover a hideous fence which is next door's and who are reluctant to replace.
I ordered 2 of the rose trellis.. Brissles you must have been fast to get them sold out before they could do a proper presentation.

Latest posts

Back