C. Wonder Long Duster Jacket TSV 15/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You crowd have no "styoil".

I shall be wearing it to my next garden party (or has that old chestnut been replaced by festival a la Pipa complete with designer wellies?)

You crowd have no "styoil".

I shall be wearing it to my next garden party (or has that old chestnut been replaced by festival a la Pipa complete with designer wellies?)

Lesley Ebbetts was taking about all the times we attend the races during the " season", when discussing a pair of Peter Keiser shoes perfect for it.
I remember going to Walthamstow dog track once for a Christmas work do. Sadly now demolished.

Last edited:
That`s a shocking price for a bit of chiffon
"chiffon" is too generous a word! More like Michele's Meh Mesh!

I just keep thinking Stevie Wonder not C Wonder. :mysmilie_11:
Possibly designed by Stevie or someone similarly visually afflicted.

Thanks Akimbo, biggest laugh I've had in ages!
For some reason I'm unable to post the link, but do a Youtube search for 'Deptford Dralons'!
You got me laughing out loud too! :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_19: Is this TSV a joke? I have been literally LOL-ing for the past two minutes at the TSV and then the rest of the thread!

Deary me, can't wait to see them try and sell this one!

Someone, somewhere will like it and that`s their perogative but I do wish people would have the courage of their convictions. If I really liked something then no matter who else disliked it I`d still buy it if I wanted it and it wouldn`t bother me one jot if nobody else did, I`d think great, that`s more choice for me. This tsv was being discussed elsewhere yesterday, all lighthearted banter, jokes about overalls etc etc but the admin got all precious about it because she liked it and deleted the whole thread. The chat wasn`t abusive, nobody died, obviously a large number of people found it an odd tsv but obviously the one or two people who did like it, didn`t like it enough to not give a hoot about those who didn`t. Daft !

Someone, somewhere will like it and that`s their perogative but I do wish people would have the courage of their convictions. If I really liked something then no matter who else disliked it I`d still buy it if I wanted it and it wouldn`t bother me one jot if nobody else did, I`d think great, that`s more choice for me. This tsv was being discussed elsewhere yesterday, all lighthearted banter, jokes about overalls etc etc but the admin got all precious about it because she liked it and deleted the whole thread. The chat wasn`t abusive, nobody died, obviously a large number of people found it an odd tsv but obviously the one or two people who did like it, didn`t like it enough to not give a hoot about those who didn`t. Daft !

Here's a confession. I actually didn't mind it, and thought Pipa looked ok. Here's to ST. It was very clear that we were just having a laugh about it. Well done to our mods!

Lesley Ebbetts was taking about all the times we attend the races during the " season", when discussing a pair of Peter Keiser shoes perfect for it.
I remember going to Walthamstow dog track once for a Christmas work do. Sadly now demolished.

I used to go there too. It was a great night out. I have been to the races on a works do but unless it's Ladies Day or something similar wearing this creation would not be appropriate at all in my humble opinion.

That's my way of thinking too. If I like something enough to want to buy it, I'll buy it and couldn't care less what anyone else thinks of it. If I loved Yong Kim crinkle I wouldn't be mortally wounded if someone said it looked like an old rag.

Well I must say this tsv looks cheaper and worse value for money than I expected it too. The fabric is dire and when the guest said you can button it up , put a belt around it and wear it as a dress to a wedding I realised they`ve lost their marbles.

I can see it being worn on a beach or scrunched up and worn to a festival, flower power grunge look. But for Q to pretend its some bang on trend designer look,no. I often wonder where people wear this flowing stuff including the extra long Join waist coats .I have never seen any one swishing around the streets of London in them. Same as the killer high heels. Maybe they save them for special occasions. They do seem to sell well.

Well named 'Duster' me thinks but more in a household context.Not to my taste obviously no matter how Pippa & 'stylist' ooze enthusiasm.

Well I must say this tsv looks cheaper and worse value for money than I expected it too. The fabric is dire and when the guest said you can button it up , put a belt around it and wear it as a dress to a wedding I realised they`ve lost their marbles.

I agree wth the above post. I have seen Pipa in some weird outfits, but she would have to go some to beat what she is in this morning. LOL

Congratulations QVC you have exceeded all my expectations with this TSV as I could never have imagined just how awful it would be. They seem to be plugging this range as suitable to wear at a 'festival' well I can't imagine any of my Granddaughters and friends of being seen in any of it.

I wouldn't go out my front door if QVC offered to dress me every day of the year for free in their "fashion" and to be honest, I'd chew my own arm off before I ever went out in public wearing orange! trousers.

the sizing is all wrong there is 10 inches difference between the size 10 bust and the largest size. so big for the 10 and tight for the plus. no thought has gone into this

Latest posts

Back