Carmel - Praise!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beakerange

Registered Shopper
Hi All,
I know she usually gets a tough time on here (and often I agree) but in the spirit of proving that this wonderful forum isn't all bad I thought I would comment on how nice Carmel looks today.
I have La Q on in the background for the Joan Rivers show (sadly no Joan though) and I did a double take on how nice she looks - good god the hair even looks glossy and nice!! I even like the red jacket (now I am worrying that there may have been some happy pills in my coffee).
Good Job Carmel - I am even enjoying her presenting today and her interaction with the bloke.
Still wouldn't buy any of it though!
Ange

Yes I thought her hair looked nice in the brief moment I saw her, realised it was her and therefore switched to another channel. (Sorry, it's force of habit ... :cheeky:)

Just come in from work, switched the telly on and the first thing I noticed was how much better her hair was looking.
Like you say, for once it is actually looking like it's got some shine to it. Whatever she's done, it worked.

Anyways, off now to watch this mornings, recorded, Frasier, so any further improvements will be noted in due course.

she looks ok. i can't really compare cos i don't normally watch her. can't stand the voice or the wedding monolgue. i'm enduring cos i like the joan rivers guy. i have noticed she almost never looks at the camera only the monitor, which seems really odd for a presenter to not be talking to 'you'. i know some of them do constantly check themselves out but usually they manage to talk to the camera. maybe it's because on the odd occasion she does, she's looking at the wrong one.

on the plus side she does let the guest talk and if they do start to talk at the same time, she stops immediately. that really is a refreshing change. i do wish someone would tell her how to pronounce "jew-ler-ee" though.

Heard Carmel say to the Phillip Kingsley rep that she had been using the Elasticizer lately. That for the first time in about twenty years, she's receiving compliments on her hair. I share this with you for what it's worth! Uh, that would be a pinch of salt.:puke:

Latest posts

Back