Carole Hochman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
I've been dying to know this for years....so who are these "mega famous designers" that she designs for?! Julia said one was 4 letters- can't work it out.

I have to be honest, I was thinking along those lines!! :mysmilie_17: I'm intrigued to find out. Some of the Midnight range is nice, but as a brand it doesn't scream designer to me,,,

Dior, DKNY?

Dior!! Well done that lady!!

The Carole Hochman Design Group manufactures not only the unsurpassed Carole Hochman brand of sleepwear, loungewear and daywear, but also owns OnGossamer and the licenses to several exceptional lingerie and sleepwear collections including Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Jockey and Betsey Johnson.

http://www.carolehochman.com/about-carole/biography

Thought I saw Dior mentioned in the above article but I can't see it now!! Anyone?!

Found it!!

During this time, Christian Dior was Carole Hochman Design’s biggest licensee, and the industry standard in luxury lingerie, sold in virtually every major department and specialty store, and found in every elegant woman’s wardrobe across the U.S. Carole traveled several times a year to Paris, mastering the art of flawless construction and experimenting with different textiles and fabrics during her time there.

Dior!! Well done that lady!!

The Carole Hochman Design Group manufactures not only the unsurpassed Carole Hochman brand of sleepwear, loungewear and daywear, but also owns OnGossamer and the licenses to several exceptional lingerie and sleepwear collections including Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Jockey and Betsey Johnson.

http://www.carolehochman.com/about-carole/biography

Thought I saw Dior mentioned in the above article but I can't see it now!! Anyone?!

Found it!!

During this time, Christian Dior was Carole Hochman Design’s biggest licensee, and the industry standard in luxury lingerie, sold in virtually every major department and specialty store, and found in every elegant woman’s wardrobe across the U.S. Carole traveled several times a year to Paris, mastering the art of flawless construction and experimenting with different textiles and fabrics during her time there.

:mysmilie_466: we don't have a " faint " smilie !! I take back my sarcastic post!!:mysmilie_847:

the designs for qvc are not as lovely as they were 12/15 years ago. alright at clearance and they go up to a size 26/28 which the high street does not

I loved some of the older designs but now most of her winter designs are made from micro fleece which is just too hot for me at night.

me too fleece is too hot. but she does have a nice long kaftan dress in a beautiful cotton viscose. so soft and lightweight. the fabric is gorgeous. and in clearance

I have a couple of the 3 piece cotton sets CH did a while ago and they are great. I did order a fleece set and I couldn't get on with it as I have a dog and every single tiny piece of hair and bits, magnetted itself onto my PJs and I couldn't cope with trying to sticky roller myself every 5 minutes. They are very good quality and wash very well, although they aren't cheap.

CC

Latest posts

Back