Catherine Huntley on Clogau show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I haven't seen Catherine for a while mainly because l haven't bothered watching QVC. I have just clicked into the Clogau show for 5 minutes and l am astonished by her appearance. What on earth has she done to her hair? The colour and style add years onto her and unfortunately are not at all flattering. She looks incredibly frumpy. I think l would be changing hairstylists.

I haven't seen Catherine for a while mainly because l haven't bothered watching QVC. I have just clicked into the Clogau show for 5 minutes and l am astonished by her appearance. What on earth has she done to her hair? The colour and style add years onto her and unfortunately are not at all flattering. She looks incredibly frumpy. I think l would be changing hairstylists.

Chunering Chuntley's hairstyles seem to change by the hour but has she done something with her eyes, maybe it's just more slap than usual or maybe she's trying, and failing, to look like Catherine Zeta Jones. But they want £312.84 for a 'Rose Tone' Stainless Steel Quartz Watch that isn't even Gold Plated, the amazing Welsh Gold is only in the Crown!

I'm still non the wiser as to what the difference is between Welsh Gold and any other Gold. Do Pawnbrokers pay more for a Gram of Welsh Gold than Wherever Gold? :mysmilie_59:

Haha!
I was watching thinking how much better dark hair suits her than blonde (or orange) ever did.
The green of the dress too.

Could do with being slightly softer shades, but sooooo much nicer than plastic blonde and bright coral, which she used to wear.

Oddly enough, I thought how nice she looked this morning.

I think she always looks quite nice, whatever the look. I'm not quite sure what she was trying to achieve today, a traditional Welsh look maybe? Dunno, I was more aghast at the prices of the stuff she was shilling.

But it's what she says and how she says it that bugs me, and 'The Huntley' Twitter address bugs me too :mysmilie_59:

Chunering Chuntley's hairstyles seem to change by the hour but has she done something with her eyes, maybe it's just more slap than usual or maybe she's trying, and failing, to look like Catherine Zeta Jones. But they want £312.84 for a 'Rose Tone' Stainless Steel Quartz Watch that isn't even Gold Plated, the amazing Welsh Gold is only in the Crown!

I'm still non the wiser as to what the difference is between Welsh Gold and any other Gold. Do Pawnbrokers pay more for a Gram of Welsh Gold than Wherever Gold? :mysmilie_59:

Welsh gold is always used to make royal wedding rings, it's very rare. The ratio of Welsh gold to ordinary gold in anything clogau is a pin head to a kilo. It's a con and a rip off.

Welsh gold is always used to make royal wedding rings, it's very rare. The ratio of Welsh gold to ordinary gold in anything clogau is a pin head to a kilo. It's a con and a rip off.

Oh we all know it's rare, good grief they never stop telling us!

But it's still gold and gold is gold is gold. It does seem a bit of a ripoff to me too, and that putting it mildly :mysmilie_59:

Oddly enough, I thought how nice she looked this morning.

It's funny how we all have different opinions and see things differently isn't it? I really like Catherine with blonde hair and in a longer length.

I like Catherine, but I don't like her hair that dark, and I agree it has aged her. I always think she makes an effort to look nice.

Everything made in Wales is better isn't it? :mysmilie_50:

The (tiny) amount of Gold is certainly from Wales but I'm not aware the pieces are actually made in Wales, don't they glide past that detail on air?

I could be wrong but I think I read it's at least partly if not largely (or even wholly) made in China. Very happy to be corrected of course but it's just something I'm sure I recall being talked about on here :mysmilie_59:

I noticed that she has developed very marked jowls. I think it could be due to her forever yo-yo dieting. I do feel sorry for her because she thinks a lot of her appearance(as we have seen her preening herself on the monitor) and it will devastate her :sad:
Nobody likes having jowls and many will accept it as the " signs of ageing" but Catherine will not. I saw a few minute of Clogau gold and I too noticed how frumpy she looked. She had an off the shoulder lace top and she looked a lot older than the last time I saw her. Maybe her longer hair hid the developing jowls and made her look better.
She used to come in so many different hair styles and looked really nice in them. Recently her hair had lost the thickness and she had coloured it a dreadful reddish colour:mysmilie_466:.
Thank Goodness, she has changed it.

shes very attractive and i did notice the jowls but it happens to us all no matter how much we try to hide the fact

The (tiny) amount of Gold is certainly from Wales but I'm not aware the pieces are actually made in Wales, don't they glide past that detail on air?

I could be wrong but I think I read it's at least partly if not largely (or even wholly) made in China. Very happy to be corrected of course but it's just something I'm sure I recall being talked about on here :mysmilie_59:

yes, they make it in China

I still admire the workmanship of some of their jewellery and I understand they used to be kind of exclusive. I own a ring (drastically reduced) and it is a very nice ring, solid , well made and has 3 good quality diamonds in it.

I have gone off them since as they are made in China now and there is nothing to say they are of Welsh gold any more
They do charge hell of a lot for tiny bits of 9 carat gold stuck on silver. Also like you said, pawnbrokers do not pay more for Welsh gold:mysmilie_17: and you will not get much for those little bits of gold stuck on anyway!!

shes very attractive and i did notice the jowls but it happens to us all no matter how much we try to hide the fact

She is an attractive woman like you said and sometimes looked amazingly pretty in some make-up. Catherine has never been happy about herself and is always finding faults of her body while on air.
Yes, jowls are in the genes and will come to even very slim people and no matter what creams and lotions are applied they won't have any effect.
I suppose the surgeon's knife is the only temporary remedy...but once down that road, the journey never ends.

Sorry I have mentioned some of the facts from your post, but I do take lots of time to post and our posts have overlapped:sad:

I also heard that they are made in China, I think the guest himself admitted to it.

Gee wiz if Chuntley knew someone thought that she had jowls she would need therapy the woman is so vain. Makes Julia look like a shrinking violet.

Latest posts

Back