Catherine...lola rose model.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
Lovely girl but her hair is so 80's and needs a real sort out. That quiff and side lift is very old fashioned for a young woman.

I often think she is another product of Q nepotism.....she doesn't strike me as a legitimate model - plus size or otherwise.

Catherine is one of the very few people on Q who,I like. Her mum is also a model (D Gilman jeans).

I would agree that her look is a bit Freeman's catalogue but she might have a different look in real life as she is also a personal shopper.

To be honest QVC are more catalogue fashion anyway.:mysmilie_15:

She would be classed as commercial in modelling. Very pretty but not catwalk, but these style of models work longer than the couture Vogue models.

I did spot on Q Facebook page yesterday someone moaning about her. Why did she have to talk so much? She should just model the jewellery, scarves etc and not talk. They got short shift from other posters.

Catherine - it's Kathryn, I think? - anyway, 'Catherine' is a great model! She looks like a Bond girl and is sticking to her own classic style, good on her! She is focussed and engaged with the products - and, is 'engaging' in herself! She speaks up and makes nice chatty conversation, instead of being a total airhead sitting there like a plank. Love her.

Catherine is one of the very few people on Q who,I like. Her mum is also a model (D Gilman jeans).

I would agree that her look is a bit Freeman's catalogue but she might have a different look in real life as she is also a personal shopper.

That Catherine. (don't watch much). I think she appears very natural.

Models come in different shapes and sizes. She clearly is a model or she wouldn't be on QVC modelling. She might not be a catwalk/supermodel type. She has beautiful skin and hands and I think she suits jewellery modelling.

Catherine - it's Kathryn, I think? - anyway, 'Catherine' is a great model! She looks like a Bond girl and is sticking to her own classic style, good on her! She is focussed and engaged with the products - and, is 'engaging' in herself! She speaks up and makes nice chatty conversation, instead of being a total airhead sitting there like a plank. Love her.

I stand corrected over the name- I believe it's "Katherine" with a Kicking K !!

Her aversion to wearing anything but neutrals means she's limited her use for QVC but that probably doesn't bother her. Whatever she wears, she looks good. She's not a standard catwalk model but then nor are most of us and I can relate more to how clothes might look on me when I see them on Katherine. She and Nikki of Lola Rose haven't been making as many private jokes recently, which is a huge improvement.

To be honest QVC are more catalogue fashion anyway.:mysmilie_15:

She would be classed as commercial in modelling. Very pretty but not catwalk, but these style of models work longer than the couture Vogue models.

I did spot on Q Facebook page yesterday someone moaning about her. Why did she have to talk so much? She should just model the jewellery, scarves etc and not talk. They got short shift from other posters.

They would , you are not allowed to criticise heaven forbid.

Often, on the DG shows, the models are: Jane, Katherine, and Jane Catherine. Who said the shows are just thrown together? :mysmilie_13:

Speaking of 'Catwalk' and 'Super' Models, I don't find many of them to be pretty. Having model-looks used to mean something; but some of the QVC models are much prettier than Kate Moss, et al.

I like her but don't like the bronze nail varnish and gold glitter on her skin that she always wears

This is an early picture of Jane Russel...she is a "blonde" nowadays. She is the one that shakes her bum(which is very large) close to the camera when showing the DG jeans :puke:

Jane%20Russell%20Web7.jpg

Latest posts

Back