Celebrity Big Brother 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I loved seeing Rylan having a go at Spencer at the end, and I wish we'd been able to see more of it. Go Rylan!!!!!

I had to laugh at Rylan's voice rising by about four octaves as he worked himself up into a hissy-fit of outrage.
If only he'd demonstrated that incredible vocal range on the X Factor he'd have won! :devil:

Sam was a lot more animated on BBOTS, wasn't he? I think he'd have made a good contestant on the civilian BB, but was a bit out of his depth on this version.

Poor Sam, he was boring but seemed like a lovely guy.
Speidi ,whether you love them or hate them, are at least entertaining. without them this series woold be very dull. Typical just as it started getting interesting last night the show ended. I want the live feed back and last night was a prime example of why.
I wouldn't miss Claire or Rylan if they went. I liked Claire at first but she is a misery with a sneaky side and Rylan. is just, well Rylan an over the top show off.

Omg I hated it when it ended, just as Spiedi went back in. Rylan was a complete twonk ;-/ he said the bedroom was HIS.! I think fame has gone to his head. Claire is horrid & spiteful. Looks like she will go though. Rylan still on course to win...one word WHY :devil: Spiedi are fabulous. Note to Brian, please shut up. Sam was sweet but dull. Gillian, Trisha, Razor ( omg he is a slob ) & Frankie are boring.

I did sky+the eviction last night and have not watched it yet, I can't stand Spiedi, they have spoilt this CBB for me ,I also find Rylan a bit of a twit...I have no favourite, up to now I think I would like Razor win.

Blimey, how humourless are Speidi? They'll never get laughter lines, that's for sure.

I watched the show tonight then had to turn over to C5+1 just to check out what I'd seen. They don't seem to understand British culture, which means that following a silly spat both sides have to apologise, use humour to defuse the situation, then buy each other a pint.

These two have 'graciously accepted' a whole slew of apologies then gone on ... and on ... and on ... and on ...

Awful pair.

They're pretty vile. Isn't Spencer strange? He's so unaffectionate with Heidi ~ it's most odd. They're like brother and sister and yet very in sync with each other. Razor went too far. I don't like big shouty men!

Another night in the basement for them! They must have had words with the producers and threatened to leave if they didn't get special treatment.

Sam looked really out of it on BOTS.

Another night in the basement for them! They must have had words with the producers and threatened to leave if they didn't get special treatment.

Sam looked really out of it on BOTS.

I was really uncomfortable watching Sam, too. Hope he's going to be OK and this doesn't damage his future prospects.

I missed alot was baking a birthdaycake for my son.... what was the beef if you like with ryan he seemed a little stressed and got at by speidi, i caught up a liitle then missed razors blowup !!! the rest seemed as it was once again the rylan show... claire i think will go, the other two tricia and kaffy beale not to sure on them reckon they could be trouble, fed up of lacey bum in everyshot and thongs!!
spedi i dont think should be in the house as our cultures are so different but agree without them ot woud be boring,though they seem to get the bb treatment to keep em sweet as they say "lawyers" lol.

Well i thoroughly enjoyed last nights show. Granted speidi were horrible ,Rylan was a drama queen and Razor over reacted but at least it wasn't boring.
still dont understand why speidi were allowed back in the basement,

Sam did look out of it on Bots. but if i was interviewed by the dreary unfunny Alice i think i would be bored as well. Emma puts Alice in a corner.

I quite like Alice but I think any one interviewing Sam would have a hard time.

Speidi are playing the game but even if they weren't I don't think they have any redeeming features. They are just not likeable, regardless of where they come from. They don't do banter and don't get our SOH.

I missed Fridays eviction as My Son wanted picking up. Grrrrrr blooming kids! Thoroughly enjoyed last nights show! I love a good ding dong! Loved the way you could see the housemates mentally trying to remember if they had said anything nasty about Speidi when they realised they were coming back in.
Didn't like the way they shook hands with Razor then went bleating to the diary room, wanting to speak with their lawyer. Big Brother should have expected a kick off. Look what happened when they did the same thing with Michelle and Emma in an earlier BB.

The more drama the better as far as I'm concerned! They go into the house for the fame and the money and they deserve all the aggro that comes their way. It would be an indescribably dull show if they all got on and sat around chatting amicably for three weeks. Good on Speidi and Rylan for livening up what would otherwise be a total yawnfest.

The more drama the better as far as I'm concerned! They go into the house for the fame and the money and they deserve all the aggro that comes their way. It would be an indescribably dull show if they all got on and sat around chatting amicably for three weeks. Good on Speidi and Rylan for livening up what would otherwise be a total yawnfest.

I agree but I can't stand Speidi.

I don't like them but imagine the programme without them. They are without doubt the most boring group. of housematest ever in a celebrity series.

The producers have set this all up what do they expect when speidi and spencer sit watching everyone bitch about them and then get sent back into the house. I would find it uncomfortable watching people slag me off. Loved Rylans strop when they confronted him and called him fake, his ego has been dented.
I think the other housemates nominate today so spiedi will be up unless the producers can manipulate the voting.

Yes i think they'll be up too. Actually i wouldn't mind them all being up so we can start getting rid of the deadwood.

Latest posts

Back