Celebs selling on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw some of her lanterns that I quite liked and found a set almost identical on Etsy for a third of the price of 'Holden's' version.

It might just be me but the only time I'll buy off Q these days is if I want to try something I wouldn't normally get a refund for or if I can't get it anywhere else cheaper including P&P.

I can normally find the same or very similar cheaper just about anywhere these days. Check the net is my mantra. A reverse image search on Google is very handy for un-named products like AH's.

There is something I just don’t gel with with Greg Wallace. I found him quite repellent on Strictly back in the day. How he still gets on Masterchef I do not understand...his claims to culinary expertise seem to be that he supplied (maybe still does, I don’t know) fruit and veg to the restaurant trade... and liking to eat food. I’m sure he must have good contacts!

I have a lot of time for John Torode, but the dynamic between him and GW is nonexistent. Time for a team revamp, methinks!
I'm with you completely. The way he keeps showing off his weight loss, gushing that he's the happiest he's ever been (new wife) & that number 3 was a mistake but as she was a teacher she was good with the kids - arrogant, ignorant little man.

I'm with you completely. The way he keeps showing off his weight loss, gushing that he's the happiest he's ever been (new wife) & that number 3 was a mistake but as she was a teacher she was good with the kids - arrogant, ignorant little man.
It tells a story when someone goes through spouses like water through a sieve.

Watching Ann Dawson on LR show and she does not look at all well.

I know she goes through phases when she looks better or worse but this is an unhealthy look She seems to have lost a lot of weight and it doesn’t suit her.
I don’t think she’s ageing well. Some women when they are in their 60’s and 70’s begin to shrink, their hair becomes thin and wispy, hands become claw like, and they develop a ‘dowagers hump’. I’m afraid Anne seems to be heading that way,she certainly seems a lot smaller now than a couple of years ago.

There was speculation on the Q's fb page last year when she was seen without her wedding ring; even though she doesn't talk about her family as much as some of the others she has said that she has three sons & that her husband's name is Danny. I could have written all that in past tense because all her blogs contain I, me & mine, not we, us & ours so it's possible that she's going through an acrimonious divorce & it's taking its toll.

Watching Ann Dawson on LR show and she does not look at all well.

I know she goes through phases when she looks better or worse but this is an unhealthy look She seems to have lost a lot of weight and it doesn’t suit her.
She didn't look particularly good in the second photo on this blog from last February.

I've sometimes called my Mr T my first husband, which is correct if a bit pedantic. Now that I'm 62 I've decided he'll be my only one & if he pushes up the daisies first I'll have a new kitchen rather than a new man ;)

I'm thinking of marrying Mr AE. He's asked several times, not romantically - we're both too old for that nonsense. However, neither of us has great health so for a practical measure, we're thinking of it.

My first was just about enough to put me off men let alone marriage for life but I got really lucky with Mr AE. I'm not going to get this lucky again so it'll be a stairlift and a walk-in shower for me 😂

Latest posts

Back