Centigrade Leather Coat -- TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like it too, but won't be buying. Don't need another coat at the moment. Sara looks really good in it. I wish Glenn would shut up!!!!

I like it too. And I know it would suit me but I can't afford it. Pah! Why couldn't they have put it on Easy Pay?
Me not gonna look anymore...

Yes,I like it but won't even consider buying atm as it's not on ez pays.
No sign of a credit crunch at QVC Towers,then :19:

I do like it, but cannot afford it with no easy pay. Bet the next time it appears it will be on intro a bit higher than the TSV price and have easy pay.

I've noticed that with a number of items Donna so it might be worth waiting for. I'm not buying any clothes until I've lost loads of weight, but I do like the coat and in all 3 colours.

I love the coat as well, and bearing in mind today is supposed to be Blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year, you think they would like to cheer us all up, and put it on easy pay. Oh well, I will have to wait till it comes out again on easy pay.

Its a nice coat but like everyone else said its a lot to pay just after Christmas,the majority of us wont have had our salary this month yet.

i've noticed that the tsv's if they dont sell out come back on intro prices a couple of quid more and sometimes on easy pays. i dont fall for the tsv hype anymore unless its something i have planned for and really need.

I like all the colours but an currently wavering about the brown one - will i or wont i??

I like the flattering styling and the colours but I am not keen on leather.
Too much like Herr Flic! Shame its not in a nice washable suede

I went to bed after posing the question, to remove myself from temptation. I like them all, especially the black, but brown would be most sensible, since I haven't got a brown jacket.

I really like the shape.

Perhaps I'll wait till I get home and see if they're still available.

I've still got my easy-pay vouchers, if they haven't expired yet...

I don't find easypay that easy. I would rather pay in full if I can, as the easypay always comes out at a time when you want something else that week. Sometimes if you can afford I think IMO its best to just get it paid for and forget it.

I don't find easypay that easy. I would rather pay in full if I can, as the easypay always comes out at a time when you want something else that week. Sometimes if you can afford I think IMO its best to just get it paid for and forget it.

I agree with you Dazzler. I don't like the hit you get a month later with easy pays.

I like the flattering styling and the colours but I am not keen on leather.
Too much like Herr Flic! Shame its not in a nice washable suede

Was the Beth Terrell recent tsv like this in washable suede ?

I like it too. But am soooo skint! I think I like the green best, but the brown comes a close second. I like the shape too. I must not think about it, must not weaken! :54:

Latest posts

Back