• Centigrade TSV 5.png
    Centigrade TSV 5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Centigrade Waterproof Hooded Parka Coat
Item Number 404292
QVC Price £90.00
TSV Price £64.98
P&P £0.00

When the seasons change, you'll find the Centigrade Waterproof Parka becomes an indispensable part of your wardrobe. This long-lined raincoat seamlessly blends function with style, featuring a hood and stand collar that offers both warmth and protection, zip and press stud fastenings for secure closure, and a waterproof design to help you stay dry and comfortable, whatever the weather.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Centigrade Waterproof Hooded Parka Coat from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £90. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £64.98 with no P&P to pay, you're saving £25.02.

Come rain or shine - this practical parka is ideal for the transitional seasons when the ever-changeable British weather can see you competing with rain, snow, wind and sun, sometimes all in one day! We love that it can be layered over a variety of outfits to suit different temperatures, from lightweight long-sleeved tops to cosy knitted jumpers. The two pockets at the waist mean you can slip your hands in to stay warm during those brisk morning commutes, school runs or dog walks too.

How to style - you can wear this versatile coat with smart or casualwear, open or closed. Try it with jeans, trainers and a tee for a relaxed daytime look, swapping to trousers and a jumper or shirt for the office. In the mood for an outdoor adventure? Don't let the rain stop you! Team this coat with wellington boots and walking trousers and you'll feel prepared for anything.

Available in five colours - choose Navy or Red for a touch of nautical charm, go with Taupe if you want to make a smart fashion statement, opt for Khaki to bring earthy tones into your wardrobe, or opt for the timeless appeal of classic Black.

Hooded design
Stand collar
Long-lined style
Relaxed fit
Sealed seams
Zip and press stud fastenings
Two welt pockets
Adjustable toggle at the waist
Body and lining: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
Navy
Taupe
Green
Red
Black

Garment measurements:
Chest: XS: 106.7cm (42"), S: 111.8cm (44"), M: 116.8cm (46"), L: 123.2cm (48.5"), XL: 130.8cm (51.5"), 2XL: 141cm (55.5"), 3XL: 151.1cm (59.5")
Length: XS: 94cm (37"), S: 94.6cm (37.3"), M: 95.3cm (37.5"), L: 96.2cm (37.9"), XL: 97.5cm (38.4"), 2XL: 99.4cm (39.1"), 3XL: 101.6cm (40")

I needed a waterproof jacket and was tempted by this. However, I thought I'd just look in the "spares" wardrobe where I put stuff I buy at knockdown prices for later use. Lo and behold there was a Craghoppers one, just above knee high. I can't even remember when I bought it or where but now they're £100 or over and I very definitely wouldn't have paid that. It's waterproof, windproof and breathable (with 6 pockets, which is all Mr M was interested in) and machine washable, too - and I've saved myself £65. :)

I've got something very similar that I got from Q in a clearance for £19.99. It's a wee bit shorter than this one but I think that's why I bought it as I'm only 5ft 2in. In fact I had two, a navy one and a cornflower blue but the zip broke on the navy one. Did anyone notice on one of the Denim & Co clips for their denim type jacket that some genius had spelled the cornflower colour as corn flour :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Fail.

CC

I've got something very similar that I got from Q in a clearance for £19.99. It's a wee bit shorter than this one but I think that's why I bought it as I'm only 5ft 2in. In fact I had two, a navy one and a cornflower blue but the zip broke on the navy one. Did anyone notice on one of the Denim & Co clips for their denim type jacket that some genius had spelled the cornflower colour as corn flour :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Fail.

CC
It’s still spelt wrong tonight on ‘A Seasonal Style Refresh’ just now !

Latest posts

Back