Changes to Introductory Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MIKE040249

Registered Shopper
Hello Everyone

My wife has her eyes on a QVC Vionic sandal

The Introductory Price on the website is £37.96 plus £4.95 p&p. There's an accompanying video where the item shows a price of £36.82 plus £4.95 - but it also calls itself an Introductory Price!!

I thought the Introductory Price only lasted a fairly limited amount of time but does this mean that, whenever they change the price, they can attempt to sell it as a NEW Introductory Price?

It all seems a bit odd - or dodgy - but if anyone has any views, I'd be interested to hear them.

Many thanks.

Hello Everyone

My wife has her eyes on a QVC Vionic sandal

The Introductory Price on the website is £37.96 plus £4.95 p&p. There's an accompanying video where the item shows a price of £36.82 plus £4.95 - but it also calls itself an Introductory Price!!

I thought the Introductory Price only lasted a fairly limited amount of time but does this mean that, whenever they change the price, they can attempt to sell it as a NEW Introductory Price?

It all seems a bit odd - or dodgy - but if anyone has any views, I'd be interested to hear them.

Many thanks.
I agree, very confusing. Just today on the TV, there were some prices on Richard Jackson that did not match the prices on the app. You would think that a company as big and 'professional', I use this term loosely, would be able to coordinate what price that are showing.

Latest posts

Back