Charlie Bears Pandy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

FREE PANDY BEAR!!!!!! I love your story but the real 'Pandy' is still bricked up. It seems so unfair on your own, dear, little bear not to be released. Is there any possibilty Loobylou?

I wish, sadly I can't afford to have my kitchen knocked about like that. I can see the shape of the door but it's most obscured by fitted units, but who knows, one day maybe.

I sat glued to both of the Charlie Bear shows, although I didn't buy one this time. When I heard your story it was clear that the creation of the new Pandy was so deserved.

I also heard your call to the studio and there was no way you "burbled like a nitwit. I obviously didn't realise it was you, but the fact that you're a member here too makes your story all the more poignant and personal as far as I'm concerned.

I'm so sorry to hear about the sad loss of Bonnie and I'm sure that Pandy's arrival will help. And I'd certainly back a "Free Pandy" campaign .......

LOL, do you think I could get donations to get builders in to both free Pandy and repair the mess it would make?

aw lovely story and lovely Pandy bear, looks adorable.

.................although it would be so good if you could be reunited with Pandy1 if someone could get into the former cupboard.

It would have been relatively easy at the time, the bricks weren't even properly set when I came home but that mean ole builder resolutely refused to budge. You would have thought the nit would have noticed the toybox under the stairs when he started and either pulled the box free or asked if it was meant to be left there. How my Dad resisted my little broken face I will never know, lol. If it had been my DD with sad eyes I would have ripped out the bricks one by one myself.

Latest posts

Back