Chi Chi Faux Fur Head Band

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hate to say it but they look better than those that are on offer in the dreaded High Street....said look as didn't have the nerve to touch them. Though my sister said they are exactly what she is looking for, they won't squash her hair flat on top!!!

The good wife also can't understand what all the fuss is about in regards to the so called hunk "Andy Love".
Every time he is on air she exclaims "Just look at the size of those feet,they are like plates of meat"..........:mysmilie_10:
Not to worry though Andy,because if you ever got the shove from Ideal World I am sure there is a Circus somewhere that could use your talents,you would just have to get used to wearing a red nose and a painted face.........:mysmilie_867:

I never look at his feet :tongue:

Can someone please tell me what is attractive about Andy Love???!!!
to me he looks like an overgrown schoolboy (the sort that used to pick their noses behind their hands)
219661.gif

He's a hunk, a hunk of burning Love :rock:

He'd have to be VERY careful when he walked or sits down, then :wonder:

Just wanted to say: if anyone has any similar pics of Dave Bradford or *SHUDDER* Martyn Parker, PLEASE keep them to yourself.

Thanks.

LOL! Just seen the video, what on earth were they thinking of letting Sheila in front of the camera with that thing on her head! She looks like she's stuck her finger in a wall socket!

How could anyone resist? :confused::wink:

ad35ca8f.jpg

I know I'm in the minority here but I could resist him very easily. He doesn't "rock my boat" in the slightest. And now I'm going incognito for fear of ........... :wink:

Latest posts

Back