Chloe

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I had a bit of 'a moment' last week and fired off an email registering my disgust at the antics of Ms Everton. I surely can't be the only one who writes to QVC about her ?
I did that several times & did receive replies:

'Thank you for contacting QVC. I'm sorry to hear that our presenters have upset you. I just wanted to let you know that I’ve forwarded your email to the relevant department who will be back in touch within 3 working days. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. If we can help with anything else in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us.'

Her behaviour & attitude didn't change so either they lied & did nothing or she's so arrogant she ignored any reprimand or advice. When I closed my account I gave the poor service from the tat peddlers, especially Ms Everton's puerile approach, as my main reason for leaving; the Q were obviously not bothered because I didn't have a response.

The only time I had cause to complain I emailed the CEO and one of his team rang me. I said that I felt the presenters being welded to their iPads throughout presentations was unprofessional and distracted them from the job that they were being paid to do. I did name the worst offenders. 😉 They said that they would have a word. Whether they did or not I have no idea, but I don’t notice them clutching the iPads all the time and scrolling through them as much as I used to on the few occasions I have that channel on. Or maybe it’s because I’ve just got used to it. 😳

Every birthday blowing out the candles I wished for a pony was never allowed one 😭
I was told I wouldn’t look after it and would be left for my father to muck it out before work 😢
Parents, they just don't understand!

1. constant jigging about
2. constant looking in the monitor
3. constant story telling and nothing to do with the product

and I don't like the way she dresses - but that's a personal thing, particularly the screen shots of her grubby looking fingers with all the rings. Her and Katy of Moda would make good bedfellows (wow ! what have I just said 🤭 )

Believe me Chloe, Julia, Alex, Katy, Jackie, Charlie with his antics, Eilidth and whoever have nothing on the new Annaliese, just await her arrival back from Jamaica onto the main channel.

Wild eyed look into the camera(meaning I can do and say anything I want)

Only on this 🌈 channel is it perceived to be normal behaviour from a sales assistant.

Believe me Chloe, Julia, Alex, Katy, Jackie, Charlie with his antics, Eilidth and whoever have nothing on the new Annaliese, just await her arrival back from Jamaica onto the main channel.
We may be in luck, I think Jamaicans going on the list of countries we can’t travel to, or ( better still in her case) come back from!

I totally agree Tarot. She's totally unwatchable. Everytime i put QVC on and see her I immediately turn over. Why does she constantly have to shout, and keep starting at the monitors. She's so unprofessional - one of the worst presenters on QVC in my opinion.
I saw her moon walking at the begining of the Moda in Pelle hour. She's just unbearable.

Latest posts

Back