Chloe's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
Chloe is presenting a " Meet the beauty experts" show- I do hope there are no hair experts on the show and she claims to use their products because her hair looks absolutely dreadful.

It's dull, stiff, and totally lifeless, surely she should be encouraged to sort it out a bit or at least tie it up so it's less obvious.

Her crowning glory it is not!!!

It always looks dead and rigid with hairspray. It's like most of the girls in the sixth form wore it in about 1979. So much for all the Q's miracle products....

Chloe was on with the Elasticizer earlier - saying she couldn't live without - not a good advert for it

I heard her say to AY she never goes to the hairdressers and cuts her own hair,she needs a good stylist.

As well as the hair, I am bemused by the outfit. Is that a dress, a wrap around pinafore, a kimono? And why does it have ventilation? mosquito net? mesh panels in the shoulders? It's so awful, it can only be from one of Q's own fashion ranges.

Funny you should mention it. I saw her with elasticiser earlier and thought her hair didn't look great on it. I have warmed to her somewhat but agree her hair doesn't look healthy and i also thought that he clothes she wore today made her look heavily overweight (which she isn't). It did make me laugh yesterday when Marla was telling her to remember when she first had a boyfriend stay overnight. LOL She said 'no she didn't remember'and that 'her mum was watching' and went bright red. She didn't tell Marla that she bats for the other side. Bless her!

Last edited:
I was sucked in to the whole Elasticiser hype when it was product of the month, so bought one. First application, yes my hair did appear to be much better, but following applications after that it felt stringy and lifeless, and gave it a good go because of how much I'd spent. So something else that got dumped.

I jut find her presentations weird, she throws around "of course" and other words out of context, also when the guest makes a comment she'll answer with "it is"" or "it does" or "it" and whatever word is best suited but always preceded by "it" I stopped buying around the time she joined, but wouldn't have watched her anyway. Answering her own question doesn't do it for me, why? because she grates on me. Dunmowdizzy I know what you mean.

Last edited:
Cuts her own hair? Blimey, it's a wonder she doesn't look like Kojak then, - which is what I'd end up looking like if I ever tried to do my own! The most I snip is my fringe when it gets a bit long and I've not got time to fit in a hairdresser's appointment yet. I thought you could get drummed out of Q for daring to admit you don't go to a top hairdresser and pay gadzillions of bucks for a cut (but still appear on Q looking like you've spent the night in a hedge).:mysmilie_17:

I heard her say to AY she never goes to the hairdressers and cuts her own hair,she needs a good stylist.

I was sucked in to the whole Elasticiser hype when it was product of the month, so bought one. First application, yes my hair did appear to be much better, but following applications after that it felt stringy and lifeless, and gave it a good go because of how much I'd spent. So something else that got dumped.

Same here now I've got 2 litres of it!!!!

I started cutting my own hair and all was fine for about 6 months and then it went wrong. An acquaintance even asked a frien of mine what had happened to my hair. I just let it grow again and got the hairdresser to sort it out. I have now made bed to a town where hairdressers are much cheaper and have a great new hair cut which is kept in style with the Babyliss big hair and the L'oreal Steampod

I always find it odd to watch when Jackie does a hair show as her hair always looks stiff and lifeless.

During the times I can stand to watch Chloe, I just want to get a hairbrush and give her hair a damn good going over. Looking at it though I think there are a lot of split ends which make it look 'woolly', so a good cut is in order, to get rid of the cardboard look.

Can anyone recommend a decent shampoo and conditioner range that doesn't leave hair feeling stripped or worse lank ?

chloes hair has improved a bit it used to be worse. she needs a good cut and a proffessional blow dry and it would look nicer

It always looks dead and rigid with hairspray. It's like most of the girls in the sixth form wore it in about 1979. So much for all the Q's miracle products....

Absolutely spot on! Janice X you know who you are at my school LOL. My mum, who is in her 70's (but not yet an old person) has very dry hair and swears by that elasticiser (bought it cheap in TK Maxx). I have to admit, it seems to be doing a job. As for my hair, a cut and dry costs £75 but as I have stupidly difficult hair (thanks mum) it is worth it. Cheap hair is awful hair in my case.

As for shampoo - I love the Liz Earle shampoo. Costs money but it is really good on my hair.

CC

Latest posts

Back