Christmas in July TSV 23/07/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I missed it too, I was watching the darts. I quite like them and mum might like one for her front window. I'll have a look tomorrow and see. We're not at home this Christmas though so maybe a waste of money.

CC
I missed it as well, watching the darts same as you CC. On the upside, didn't Dimitri do well. (I like him). 🥰

I don’t know if I’m feeling sentimental because my beloved baby (cat) is sat on my lap and *extremely* poorly, but all the talk of stars and light is making me think of ordering it?!

Do you think it will just be tacky and poorly made or does it actually look nice?!

Don’t want to have a taste bypass because I’m in an emotional fug?!

I don’t know if I’m feeling sentimental because my beloved baby (cat) is sat on my lap and *extremely* poorly, but all the talk of stars and light is making me think of ordering it?!

Do you think it will just be tacky and poorly made or does it actually look nice?!

Oh poor puss cat, Milo sends hugs and kisses - well he would if he actually liked other cats! Hope he/she feels better soon xx

Oh poor puss cat, Milo sends hugs and kisses - well he would if he actually liked other cats! Hope he/she feels better soon xx
Ahh thank you...

Sorry I realised after posting, it was a bit TMI for a public forum etc and wasn’t meaning to ask for sympathy or anything...

But I’m afraid he won’t get better and he’s got to be put to sleep 😭

He is 16.5 years old but he is my world...

Is that Milo in your profile pic? He looks very handsome!

Never used my Alfie as photo but wish now I’d shown him off more! 😉

thank you x

Ahh thank you...

Sorry I realised after posting, it was a bit TMI for a public forum etc and wasn’t meaning to ask for sympathy or anything...

thank you x
I am so sorry. I, and a lot of posters on here, know exactly how you feel. We had to have our 16 year old dog put to sleep in March, miss him every day and still get tearful thinking about him.
And yes that is Milo. He is a rescue cat although I think that he is the one that others need rescuing from!
He does love his Mum and grudgingly accepts that Mr Twirl isn't going anywhere so tolerates him.
Take care xx

poor puss and if buying it gives you comfort then Ok but I think in your heart you know it will naff! Perhaps it’s just not my cuppa

I think that most of us moggy owners can relate to this!

Attachments

• IMG-20210723-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20210723-WA0005.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 77
Ahh thank you...

thank you x
🥰🥰

Thanks so much for the human and kitty love 😻
Am a wobbly mess!

Just heard that the vet’s coming in a hour or two to put him to sleep. 💔

(I’m housebound and my mum does the vet trips for me but decided I don’t care what it costs to have him with me at the end).

He’s still purring away and even walking to the bathroom to do his wees on the puppy training pads, which is very considerate of him! 😉

Kitty Kisses x

Am a wobbly mess!

(I’m housebound and my mum does the vet trips for me but decided I don’t care what it costs to have him with me at the end).

He’s still purring away and even walking to the bathroom to do his wees on the puppy training pads, which is very considerate of him! 😉

Kitty Kisses x
So sorry to hear about Alfie? So sad, but I'm sure with you he had his best life... be sad, but be proud too x
Tacky ornaments...I actually quite like it, and I think it could be quite a mesmerising distraction, though by the time you receive it you might think WTF did I order this thing. If you feel it could give you a bit of comfort then why not. Wishing you all the best.

Am a wobbly mess!

Kitty Kisses x
Thinking of you xx

It`s awful losing a beloved pet. I had my first cat back in the 70`s and she was called Vienna. She was the softest most gentle puss cat. One day she went out and simply never returned. We never found out what had happened to her and trawled the area for weeks. I pinned missing notices to fences, walls and lamposts but we got no response.
My heart goes out to you Loopy and it`s a poor substitute I know but you are at least with your lovely puss right up until the end. God love him.

Sending you lots of hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Take care and always know we are here for you

Thank you all again...

Alfie had a sedative then the injection and after trying to make a run for it (following the sedative injection!), he finally fell asleep on my lap...

Because of my personal circumstances, he’s been more like a child to me (as well as not having been able to have a human one!), so it feels extra agonising - although other cats I’ve lost have been heart-breaking too, of course - but I do feel so lucky that we “found” each other and I rescued him from life a stud (he hated it!)

Thank you again for your kind words and thoughts - means a lot!
Blessings x

Thank you all again...

Alfie had a sedative then the injection and after trying to make a run for it (following the sedative injection!), he finally fell asleep on my lap...

Because of my personal circumstances, he’s been more like a child to me (as well as not having been able to have a human one!), so it feels extra agonising - although other cats I’ve lost have been heart-breaking too, of course - but I do feel so lucky that we “found” each other and I rescued him from life a stud (he hated it!)

Blessings x
Oh my condolences to you to have a furry piece of your heart leave you today. Don't apologise for sharing your love and grief at your loss. We have collectively broad shoulders to cry on in the forum, and an re-open ear to listen.

Lovely to see the lady who owns only one dress on The Hotel Chocolat hour once again. Maybe a collection to get her a second one?

Thank you all again...

Blessings x
My thoughts are with you, having been through the same thing with my cat.

You probably know the Rainbow Bridge poem, but in case you don’t …….

Latest posts

Back