CHuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gee4

Registered Shopper
Never seen someone whose weigjt fluctuates so much. What does she eat?

She turned vegan a few years back and has also slimmed down in the past. Her dress sense is appalling, so unflattering.

I don't want to mention the 'M' word, but perhaps she's losing the battle of the 'middle age spread'. She's done a 360 deg turn with her dress sense. She appears to be content (or not) to be in leggings and long tops, with her hands covering her tummy all the time. But you don't have to go down the road of full frump when you've gained a few pounds.

I don't want to mention the 'M' word, but perhaps she's losing the battle of the 'middle age spread'. She's done a 360 deg turn with her dress sense. She appears to be content (or not) to be in leggings and long tops, with her hands covering her tummy all the time. But you don't have to go down the road of full frump when you've gained a few pounds.
I like the way she looks, especially hair and glasses. I would describe her as pleasantly plump. The stylists advise her on her TV outfits, I think. What I don't like is her smarmy attitude.

She turned vegan a few years back and has also slimmed down in the past. Her dress sense is appalling, so unflattering.
Vegetarians are very often not slender because they eat a lot of carbs. In Chunt's case, she probably eats what she fancies. I don't think her weight is out of control..... yet.

Don't think she's currently a vegan. Of course, that could change tomorrow
Yep every day another fad!!!

I like the way she looks, especially hair and glasses. I would describe her as pleasantly plump. The stylists advise her on her TV outfits, I think. What I don't like is her smarmy attitude.
Oh no she's looked way better. Hair is better a bit longer, emphasises everything when it's short.

I thought it was mentioned on here she was on a diet and telling all on her twitter etc about how much thinner she was? She looks the same to me.
She's always on a diet, when it works she looks great. A few years ago she returned after Christmas and had to tell everyone she'd put on weight, she was huge!

What do you mean by smarmy attitude?
She is just too 'nice.' She covers everything she says by talking (very sweetly) out of both sides of her mouth, i. e., 'This outfit would really suit an apple shape, but don't get me wrong, a rhubarb shape would look just as wonderful in it, or a pear shape, which is what I am at the moment'. Her 'I'm just the girl next door' tone is just a veneer to cover a sharp saleswoman who won't take any guff.

She is just too 'nice.' She covers everything she says by talking (very sweetly) out of both sides of her mouth, i. e., 'This outfit would really suit an apple shape, but don't get me wrong, a rhubarb shape would look just as wonderful in it, or a pear shape, which is what I am at the moment'. Her 'I'm just the girl next door' tone is just a veneer to cover a sharp saleswoman who won't take any guff.
Stares into the monitor fishing for visual comments on screen, talk about gilding the lilies,should be past that stage now,we live in hope😂

What has happened to the vegan boyfriend or husband? Have we ever heard? Has he gone the way of brother from another mother Steven? I can’t see his tweets very well because a big square message comes up telling me to join up, but they just seem to be pix of himself these days, plus films he has watched etc.; nothing about the BFF Catherine.

What happened to her best friend she kept going on and on about at every opportunity? He was the bloke with the long black hair, not sure if it was a wig or what but it looked most peculiar to me (I admit, I don't follow male hair trends closely). I think I remember her going on about how they went on holiday together ... it was non-stop. Never see him anymore, nor does she ever mention him. Something obviously 'went down' ...any gossip? Maybe she binned him and found a new best bestest ever friend ever.

WOW! Great minds think alike!!! (see above). lol.
:rolleyes:

What has happened to the vegan boyfriend or husband? Have we ever heard? Has he gone the way of brother from another mother Steven? I can’t see his tweets very well because a big square message comes up telling me to join up, but they just seem to be pix of himself these days, plus films he has watched etc.; nothing about the BFF Catherine.
Is Steven the candle guy with long hair? Was the bf called Steven too?

What happened to her best friend she kept going on and on about at every opportunity? He was the bloke with the long black hair, not sure if it was a wig or what but it looked most peculiar to me (I admit, I don't follow male hair trends closely). I think I remember her going on about how they went on holiday together ... it was non-stop. Never see him anymore, nor does she ever mention him. Something obviously 'went down' ...any gossip? Maybe she binned him and found a new best bestest ever friend ever.

She always mentions Mandy lol

I think her 'bestie' with the long, black hair was a BA for Yankee Candles, but a bust-up got him fired. She continued to be his friend, and, as you say, talked about him a lot on air. I think she had another "bestie" - a Scot who was hearing impaired. I remember her saying he was her "other half." She's stopped talking about him too. Is she just half a person now? BTW, I think the long black hair was beautiful, but, boy, did he know it!

The BFF (brother from another mother/sister from another mister as they repeatedly said ad nauseam 🤮) I meant was Steven, the former BA for Yankee with the long hair. I like his hair, but yes he does know it! I think he has been working out and is keen on his new body. I forgot about the deaf chap, because she was learning sign language wasn’t she? Or is he also the Vegan? I thought they were getting married, not just BFFs.

I always thought she and Steven knew each other from years before he worked on Q, because the depth of their friendship was always stressed, forever mentioning each other on social meeja, they spent weekends together, and went on holiday to New York more than once I believe. But then it transpired they only met through working at Q. Maybe one of them ghosted the other!!!!!! I read an article about that recently. A woman had a great friend of many years standing and then bosh, for no apparent reason she was cut out from all contact.

I wonder how Steven makes a living now.

Latest posts

Back