Clarisonic tsv again 28/07/12!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know, I spent yesterday impatiently drumming my fingers for the charging to finish :mysmilie_490:

Used it for the first time this morning - twice! One minute just didn't seem enough. I really like the feeling of it on my face, and my skin feels lovely and clean now - I used the blue delicate head. I used their cleanser which stung my eyes so will go back to my own. Mind you, time will tell whether I see any noticeable improvements!

I used it for the 1st time yesterday, and then again this morning. I too went for 2 mins as 1 just did not seem enough. My skin does feel softer, but not sure if my MIA (cute pink one) is actually oacillating or just vibrating. Will try it in water as soon as I get home.

OK, just did the water test, and nothing! Just a slight fizzing but no swirling. No wonder other I was using it for more than a minute and not feeling the wow factor! About to phone CS and have a moan!

Oh that's a bummer if there's a faulty batch, and as was said, those who haven't used one before may not know that theirs is faulty. I wonder whether QVC have ever had to do a major recall? They wrote to me on 2 occasions about specifications not correctly given on air for items and offering a return label and full refund, but I've never heard anyone mention a product recall on this forum.

Jude xx

I remember when the Plus was a TSV the first time. One of the colours seemed to have problems, reading Facebook quite a few not charging etc. I was lucky with my purple one. Charged in and made sure all was working.

I bought two of the deep pore (turquoise centre) brushes from the famous auction site. They came from the USA, arrived in a week, and total cost was nearly £24

Just checked mine as this thread got me thinking. Mine is the classic. On close inspection the middle of the brush moves but the outr brush does not. Is this correct?

I'm grateful this has been raised because otherwise I wouldn't have known. Mine was a pink and it definitely didn't "sonic" I'm getting a replacement. It's going to be another pink (CS wouldn't change the colour), so hopefully the new one will be OK. Thanks to all for putting me right on this:mysmilie_504:

I'd like to thank everyone for this, and the other thread, without it i would have carried on using my Clarisonic, oblivious to the fact that it should do more than vibrate! I contacted Clarisonic CS, explained what it does, or rather doesn't do, and they are sending me out a replacement. I look forward to much improved skin :happy:

Latest posts

Back