148.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Clean TSV 4.jpg
    Clean TSV 4.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Clean TSV 5.jpg
    Clean TSV 5.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 131
Will be passing on another of Q fantastic offering its so sad :cry:
Already got the microfibres from Kockbulb don’t need a feather duster already got a couple
;):p

Aqua Laser 3 Piece Duster Set with Extendable Handle & 4 Microfibre Cloths
Item Number: 809678
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £2.95

This set of Super Dusters and dust cloths from Aqua Laser features three dusters with bendable heads, the largest of which fits onto the extension handle that allows you to clean hard-to-reach places, plus four super soft microfibre cloths, two large and two small. All created from magnetic fibre technology that ensures that particles remain stuck to the fabric, this bumper cleaning set allows you to easily remove dirt and dust from around your home, wherever it is lurking.

Reach for the clean - at over 1.6m, the Super Duster is great for cleaning screens and reaches the places a regular duster can't, for example, around picture frames and slats, on top of the wardrobe and even under the oven. Plus, because they're all washable, these great dusters can be used over and over and will last for months to come.

Colourful home cleaning - in a choice of three great colours, you can choose the shade that suits your taste. In bright cheerful tones of Fuschia, Blue or Green, this great set will stand out in your cleaning cupboard, whichever shade you choose.

• 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
  • Dusters can be hand washed and left to air-dry
  • Cloths are machine washable at 60C

Contains:

• 1 x large duster with bendable head - (length): 36cm (14") suitable for extension handle
  • 2 x small dusters with bendable head - (l x w): 55cm (21.5")
  • 1 x extension handle - length when duster is attached: 1.22m - 1.67m (4ft" x 5ft5")
  • 2 x large microfibre cloths (l x w): 35cm x 35cm (13.7" x 13.7")
  • 2 x small microfibre cloths (l x w): 25cm x 25cm (9.8" x 9.8")

All measurements are approximate

An excellent shopping telly staple of the 90s: the electrostatic dusters. I miss this kind of item! It's a supreme waffle-challenge, being able to talk about them for an hour! Discussing what type of person would be drawn to each colour option! Listing every conceivable household surface that might benefit from a flick of the wrist with one of these badboys! Ah! I miss the old days! :love:

My local Nisa had the same dusters without the extending handle for £1 each in a range of colours and the micro cloths £1 for 4 in a pack.

Two of the cloths which are included in the TSV are tiny (I suppose they have a use for some) and the ones Lorna says are great as tea towels look about the same size as a Liz Earle cloth. If I were in the market for a long-handled tickling stick to poke in awkward holes and narrow passageways, I would go online and find one with good reviews in a sensible colour, and do without the “spares” and cloths I don’t need, so saving £10-£15.

Latest posts

Back