Clever Ruth?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Ruth Langsford is coming over as though she is Ms Ordinary who has suddenly revealed the wonders of fit and wear in garments.Comments ‘ I have put in side slits’ ‘ the waist is fitting, no gaping’ etc. Come on Ruth you have a good presenting style and will make the general public feel at one with you but the fashion/ clothing industry has so many people who are the experts and do the work so you can deliver your ‘gems’ and do the talk.

Ruth's shows have become boring as it's same old same old and too much money for ordinary clothes you can get anywhere for half or quarter the price. Can we ditch the biker jackets and stretchy shirts (which even model Ali couldn't make look good) and get something more realistic.

CC

Ruth is by no way a “designer” she’s like Rylan Clark-Neal, Amanda Holden and Alison Cork who only put their name to cheaply produced Chinese products, slap their name on, a name who QVC wrongly think are on the same level as Hollywood A listers, and charge a packet for.

I’ve never liked Ruth, she comes across as disingenuous while her husband is on adverts trying to get you to part with money for equity release, trying to express the virtues of it when we all know it’s one massive rip off..........hey come to think of it, he’d make a cracking QVC shop assistant too. 👍😃

Not so clever Ruth if she thinks she could get away with saying this coat is ok in this size if she’s not even fastening it :LOL:

And she, like all other humans, has shrunk in stature over the years. She is no longer the 5 foot 7 (?) she brags about. Take a couple of inches off. The stiletto heels help, though, but they look wrong with jeans. And while I'm on it, she is not a size 14. She can get the coat on, but what's the point of wearing it as a decoration ?

Funny how any of her 'pieces' would look at home within any of the other 'ranges' on QVC, because there isn't a fag paper between any of them.
Ruth is by no way a “designer” she’s like Rylan Clark-Neal, Amanda Holden and Alison Cork who only put their name to cheaply produced Chinese products, slap their name on, a name who QVC wrongly think are on the same level as Hollywood A listers, and charge a packet for.

I’ve never liked Ruth, she comes across as disingenuous while her husband is on adverts trying to get you to part with money for equity release, trying to express the virtues of it when we all know it’s one massive rip off..........hey come to think of it, he’d make a cracking QVC shop assistant too. 👍😃

Yes, these slebs clearly have good agents who can get them a good contract deal - a couple of years exposure 'fronting' jewellery / fashion / homeware , guarantees tens of thousands in their bank account while there's no reality show on the horizon to appear on. Lisa Snowden / Andrea McLean / Lulu - remember her jewellery ? / even Ann Diamond had a 'collection' a few years ago.

Yet they are all on the front of paper/mags/SM crying that they have only £2 in the bank or cant pay their mortgage.

Tell that to hairdressers or people working in restaurants who can’t get a fee for coming on telly crying at hard done by they are.
Going to Dubai or the Caribbean to flaunt their t**s and say its not breaking rules it's work. That is not work, they have no idea what work is!!!! Rant over.

After reading a post on another thread I found this conversation, I think the way she talks about Claire (model) is condescending & bitchy.
If a person is a lovely person, kind, caring, thoughtful, understanding, heart of gold, friendly, giving of their time and always there for people etc etc etc.
Just what has the persons size or curves or not got to do with anything???

Latest posts

Back