Clientelle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Out of extreme boredom I ended up watching the interactive becauty "channel". Perhaps I should say tried to watch, it's like watching an animated postage stamp!

I can't stand the demonstrator for Clientelle. I know she has to show how the products are used but she massages the poor model's face almost non-stop through the entire show. It must make her face sore! And it's bliddy irritating to keep seeing. She's like the NN woman and her poking fetish - as soon as I see her I have to turn it off. And then there's Jill Franks, but don't start me off on that, she's depression personified :D

*wanders off singing "They're coming to take me away...."*

I gave up watching the beauty 'channel' not long after it started, squinting at it wondering what the p+p is! The times I've thought about writing/ringing them asking them to have a function where the screen could be made full size.
I noticed too about the Clientelle demo where than can be hardly any 'slip' in the product to warrant so much massaging which can't be good, I certainly don't envy the models.

As for Jill Franks? I just think of Iggy Pop since reading someone's post....has me in stitches everytime I see her on air :giggle:

oh Iknow, that Iggy Pop comparison pops (ha ha) into my head whenever she is on, which is a lot in a groundhog day sort of feeling. I am actually reading a biog of Iggy Pop and now I think of Jill Franks everytime I pick the book up.........sure this is a sign of creeping madness. Can't comment on the beauty channel cos never watched it tho my weaknesses are beauty and jewellery, am trying to curb spending on both.

Latest posts

Back