cloning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Much has been made of the Yong Kim v Join clothes being the same. Have just looked at the Renee v Together tops, and there is nothing between them either ! awful prints, long sleeve tunics with shark bite or hi-lo hems. I realise we've discussed this before, but its even more noticeable now, that all the fashion on Q are clones of other brands, and becoming like the High Street shops - you walk in and are met with rows of black and mulberry ****** awful printed tops/dresses - who designs this crap ?

Renees offerings this time are truly awful. I know large prints are a trend but many of them looked a mess. In the show I watched Kathy valiantly enthusing over them but even the the tall models couldn't make them look good.

Kathy was allegedly panic stricken as she couldn't get her order completed on line. She wanted the particular top to wear on Christmas Day. I thought it was hideous and wouldn't wear it to walk the dog.

I have never seen anything that tempted me in the Renee/Nina Leonard fashon hours the same goes for Yong Kim//Join, but I have seen some nice tops in the Together hours, but still haven't ordered anything....

For even better Together tops just look in the Kaleidoscope catalogue or on line - far better than anything that Q offers.

For even better Together tops just look in the Kaleidoscope catalogue or on line - far better than anything that Q offers.

yes there is with a lot more choice in tops cardigans dresses and tunics I`ve never bought anything either from Q or online/catalogue but it makes you think whether they are told what they can sell !!

yes there is with a lot more choice in tops cardigans dresses and tunics I`ve never bought anything either from Q or online/catalogue but it makes you think whether they are told what they can sell !!

Absolutely! I did read on here where the M Assam team were told they couldn't offer their magic-makeup type product because of its similarity to JW's product... so it wouldn't surprise me if QVC cherry-pick from the suppliers' ranges. Sometimes it doesn't make sense as they have some ranges where they have essentially the same products, yet on other occasions they won't.

They need to bin the lot and either make a New Year's resolution to sell quality with style or not sell "fashion" at all. The NL hour was dire market stall one wash fit for the dog bed tat.

And if I see another 'piece' in god awful teal or berry I'll throw my shoe at the tele !! there are only 4 colours apparently in Q fashion - teal, berry, black, grey with the odd khaki thrown in. Give me strength.

And if I see another 'piece' in god awful teal or berry I'll throw my shoe at the tele !! there are only 4 colours apparently in Q fashion - teal, berry, black, grey with the odd khaki thrown in. Give me strength.

I love grey, teal, berry and taupe! But I want the perfect cornflower or forget-me-not blue please!

Edit: auto-correct said perfect cornflakes!

At the minute I am very much in between sizes and today on the DHS I took 7 items into various changing rooms and didn't buy any of them.

Just think of the Postage to and from Q just to end up in the same position. Even when you do see the odd thing on Q the thought of waiting 2 weeks only to find the fit is nothing like the measurements given and then a trek to the post office and more money down the drain.

They need to bin the lot and either make a New Year's resolution to sell quality with style or not sell "fashion" at all. The NL hour was dire market stall one wash fit for the dog bed tat.

Find some of these fashions awful, don't know anyone who would wear them. Gimme the High Street everytime!:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back