Coats in clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

madaunty

Quietly, Very Confused
For those that are interested - have just been browsing the QVC website and there are some coats in last clicks bargains, many half price and all on 2 easy pay.
Feeling virtuous as managed to resist getting any.
:angel:

Thankfully nothing in my size. There is a gorgeous tapestry coat from
Centigrade there which I was after but the XS has gone. Nae bothered, saved me some squidoodles.

Thankfully nothing in my size. There is a gorgeous tapestry coat from
Centigrade there which I was after but the XS has gone. Nae bothered, saved me some squidoodles.

I liked the look of that coat when it was presented in a fashion hour. It looked lovely on.

Speaking of coats, I wonder if Beth Terrell is on the way out. She is not listed on the fashion A - Z and remaining items all seem to be in clearance. I bought 2 'washable' suede coats some years ago and ruined both of them in the wash! I was really careful and followed the instructions to the letter. I was hopping mad when they ended up like cardboard. Of course, they were past the 30 day mbg. No more Beth Terrell for me.

Speaking of coats, I wonder if Beth Terrell is on the way out. She is not listed on the fashion A - Z and remaining items all seem to be in clearance. I bought 2 'washable' suede coats some years ago and ruined both of them in the wash! I was really careful and followed the instructions to the letter. I was hopping mad when they ended up like cardboard. Of course, they were past the 30 day mbg. No more Beth Terrell for me.

They said last year she wouldn't be coming back, most of what is left has been there for a very long time.

Latest posts

Back