Color Wow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
... Dream Coat

Anyone use this and get good results?

It’s on my list of things to maybe try some day!

My hairdresser is offering it at £15 a treatment. It’s costs £23.50 for 200ml via QVC so I’m wondering if I should try it for myself taking advantage of the 30 day money back guarantee, let the professionals show me how it’s done or not bother at all!!

Your opinions please x

Last edited:
Do you mean the Dreamcoat spray? When I first used it I thought it was great and through the summer it stopped my hair going all flat and frizzy which it often does in the heat. My hair has been a right pain just lately though so I'm not quite sure if the spray is to blame or if it is just out of sorts. So mixed reviews from me. But one thing, my hair looks nice on the day I style it but the spray definitely doesn't last for the days and days QVC claim it does! 2-3 maximum I would say and certainly not through being washed again; you would need to reapply.

Marks have a travel size of this. Ml for ml probably poor value but if you have vouchers or anything it might be worth it. I might try it this weekend if I’m not snowed in as I have a 20% off which expires then.

I paid £20 for a bottle to try and straighten my hair but it didn't work. Fine when I was inside but the minute I went outside my hair was back to haystack mode. I must mention this was before my current stringy hair episode where it doesn't need any artificial straightening.

CC

I love it!

I straighten my horribly wayward curly/frizzy hair with my Steampod (definitely worth every penny!) after blow-drying. It makes my hair silky soft, de-poufs it and even keeps it looking like that.

I've been most impressed with the way it does help keep humidity and damp from making me look like Julius Caesar (I have a fringe that springs up into tight curls the moment it gets damp - not a flattering look). Worth the money for that alone.

I love the way it gives me proper hair most of all. I can run my fingers through it without them getting caught in knots or rough and coarse strands. My hair hasn't felt like that since I chemically straightened it, which I will never do again as the chemicals burnt my scalp and left little bald spots in places. Loved the effect, hated the process. This stuff isn't as great as chemical straightening but much better for my hair and scalp.

Use it correctly, though. The instructions say saturate and they mean it. If you don't use enough you may as well not use it at all as you'll have no benefit. Trust me, I've tried scrimping cos it ain't exactly cheap, but it really is false economy. Do it properly or don't bother.

QVC might not be the cheapest place to buy it, but at least you can send it back and get most of your money back.

They sell it in my local SpaceNK and the staff all got a free bottle or the spray. I know most of the staff and spotted it and asked what they thought? Not one of them liked it.

I love it!

I straighten my horribly wayward curly/frizzy hair with my Steampod (definitely worth every penny!) after blow-drying. It makes my hair silky soft, de-poufs it and even keeps it looking like that.

I've been most impressed with the way it does help keep humidity and damp from making me look like Julius Caesar (I have a fringe that springs up into tight curls the moment it gets damp - not a flattering look). Worth the money for that alone.

I love the way it gives me proper hair most of all. I can run my fingers through it without them getting caught in knots or rough and coarse strands. My hair hasn't felt like that since I chemically straightened it, which I will never do again as the chemicals burnt my scalp and left little bald spots in places. Loved the effect, hated the process. This stuff isn't as great as chemical straightening but much better for my hair and scalp.

Use it correctly, though. The instructions say saturate and they mean it. If you don't use enough you may as well not use it at all as you'll have no benefit. Trust me, I've tried scrimping cos it ain't exactly cheap, but it really is false economy. Do it properly or don't bother.

QVC might not be the cheapest place to buy it, but at least you can send it back and get most of your money back.

Completely agree with that
You must use a good soaking, then I blow dry then straighten
And my usual fluffy hair actually looks like silken tresses !!
I usually get loads of comments when I use it
Never any when I dont ��

Don’t rate the one for curly hair though

Completely agree with that
You must use a good soaking, then I blow dry then straighten
And my usual fluffy hair actually looks like silken tresses !!
I usually get loads of comments when I use it
Never any when I dont ��

Don’t rate the one for curly hair though

I'm getting there with the curly version. The first few uses were a disaster, but the last few were getting a bit better.

Latest posts

Back