Confused

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Apparently everything in the Apricot show - just now, was new to air. With almost most being limited stock.
On looking online at the chiffon handkerchief hem skirt, 3 sizes have sold out, and yet the little message says "38 people have bought this today".

Well, if its practically sold out, and only 38 have bought there can't have been much stock to start with! Considering the hundreds of thousands that watch qvc I would have expected stock levels to be considerably more than 100 ! If that !

I'd say that the website must take a while to update, the message is now saying 118 people have bought it. The term limited stock means nothing, lets face it even if they had a thousand available it's still limited. It's just something they say to make people make snap decisions about buying. I noticed that this particular skirt was on a "feature price" they've reduced it by £1.92p - the cup of generosity runneth over!

I'd say that the website must take a while to update, the message is now saying 118 people have bought it. The term limited stock means nothing, lets face it even if they had a thousand available it's still limited. It's just something they say to make people make snap decisions about buying. I noticed that this particular skirt was on a "feature price" they've reduced it by £1.92p - the cup of generosity runneth over!
They say that "limited stock" means less than 10% remains. Maybe it is the case when the presenters say it, but things change and often the item that was limited stock is still available the next day or longer.

Apparently everything in the Apricot show - just now, was new to air. With almost most being limited stock.
On looking online at the chiffon handkerchief hem skirt, 3 sizes have sold out, and yet the little message says "38 people have bought this today".

Well, if its practically sold out, and only 38 have bought there can't have been much stock to start with! Considering the hundreds of thousands that watch qvc I would have expected stock levels to be considerably more than 100 ! If that !
Usually it says “on line shoppers” have bought etc etc….
As opposed to those ordering via phone while watching presentations on the telly box.

You can buy Apricot in New Look I believe although I can't go there and see/try on as ours has closed down - along with everything else :rolleyes:

CC

The range is also available from Next and they have stock of the items which Q were saying were 'sold out'. Not that I am buying but just checking out of interest. A Monsoon show the other day had items on waitlist, yet the items were available at Monsoon and John Lewis, so hopefully customers try elsewhere than relying on Q as the only option.

Latest posts

Back