Cook Essential Dual Air Fryer 7.7L 819102

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guy Andrews

Registered Shopper
This is currently listed as £144 plus £5.95 p&p for those that might be interested - is it smaller ? Apologies if the photo isn’t attached - d’oh

Cook's Essentials Dual Air Fryer 7.7l
Item Number: 819102
QVC Price £144.00
P&P £5.95

Want to enjoy healthier fried foods? Then look no further than this brilliant Dual Air Fryer from Cook's Essentials. You can use less oil with it and cook food quickly and evenly. Or even cook different foods at the same time. The temperature and timing controls allow you to cook your food perfectly every time, with 8 pre-sets for your favourite meals. That makes it easier than ever to whip up all your favourite meals in a flash, for delicious results!
  • Dual independent baskets for cooking two foods in different ways, simultaneously
  • Two pans: 5.1L and 3.2L capacities
  • Power: 1200w and 1700w
  • Air fryer: 40cm x 35.2cm x 30.6cm (15.7" x 13.9" x 12")
  • Cable (exposed): 100cm (39.4")
All measurements are approximate

It’s on the site to buy at the moment so I’ll hazard a guess that it might not be a TSV. If it is then it will probably have sold out before it airs, like the a Ninja one did.

I’m sure SCW will correct me if I’m wrong, which I probably am.

Cook's Essentials Dual Air Fryer 7.7l
Item Number: 819102
QVC Price £144.00
P&P £5.95

Want to enjoy healthier fried foods? Then look no further than this brilliant Dual Air Fryer from Cook's Essentials. You can use less oil with it and cook food quickly and evenly. Or even cook different foods at the same time. The temperature and timing controls allow you to cook your food perfectly every time, with 8 pre-sets for your favourite meals. That makes it easier than ever to whip up all your favourite meals in a flash, for delicious results!
  • Dual independent baskets for cooking two foods in different ways, simultaneously
  • Two pans: 5.1L and 3.2L capacities
  • Power: 1200w and 1700w
  • Air fryer: 40cm x 35.2cm x 30.6cm (15.7" x 13.9" x 12")
  • Cable (exposed): 100cm (39.4")
All measurements are approximate

Thank you !

FROM MY LOCAL RAG

Lidl is bringing back its sell-out Silvercrest Air Fryer 2.2L this Sunday, available nationwide whilst stocks last.

With sales of air fryers up 3,000% since this time last year, and up 2,000% since the summer, Lidl’s version is the cheapest of its size on the market at £49.99.

Shoppers looking for speed can use the Silvercrest Air Fryer 2.2L to grill, bake, or fry, with dinner on the table in a matter of minutes. Running on average at £55.91 per year, compared to gas cookers at £121.06 and electric cookers at £335.57, air fryers are a way to help cut energy bills and could save shoppers up to £279.66 per year.

I had at look at the Lidl one online and whilst it's a very good offer i do wonder if it would be too small for two people? Some look better than others too ie size and shape

I was just about to buy this but its gone up £6.00 to £150 🤬🤬🤬. Why, as I dont recall it saying introductory price? Will wait now and hopefully it will be on offer.

Latest posts

Back