Costs £540 and then - - - -

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t see the problem with using reviews that have been submitted elsewhere e.g. to Amazon as long as they relate to the exact same item. It’s a hell of a lot of money, but if someone has real issues with sleep and this works they might consist worth the money. I suppose there’s always the MBG.

I don’t see the problem with using reviews that have been submitted elsewhere e.g. to Amazon as long as they relate to the exact same item. It’s a hell of a lot of money, but if someone has real issues with sleep and this works they might consist worth the money. I suppose there’s always the MBG.
The Q has shown reviews for Dyson products from other retailer's websites but annotated them accordingly. Being in a considerate mood I'll give them the benefit of the doubt & accept that they may not have thoroughly checked this one due to lack staff.

With that sort of money, you could buy a springer spaniel puppy, which would be much nicer to cuddle in bed and a sight more useful and practical than that ridiculous "sex-toy come wellness" robot thing they're shilling. Did it have terrible reviews like that L(A)B stuff, which has now migrated downmarket to Ideal World?
A springer that keeps still??? Love to see that?

Is 'otch' a techie term?

Meanwhile, have you seen Max the springer on TV ? Mr B Was welling up......
haha - 'otch' is like wriggling, but more persistent.

Yes - I blubbed at Max too. There was so much love in those Springer's eyes, and you could tell that the bond between the two of them was a very special thing. It was lovely 😍

haha - 'otch' is like wriggling, but more persistent.

Yes - I blubbed at Max too. There was so much love in those Springer's eyes, and you could tell that the bond between the two of them was a very special thing. It was lovely 😍
Is Otch welsh - like Coch?

Max had his special haircut...lovely. Obie is very very similar to that, but slightly taller/bigger & he has a spotty nose & legs. He also has a .75 dock

Latest posts

Back