Cozee Home TSV 1/9/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If there's one thing I don't need it's throws and I refuse to be tempted. My heated blanket could do with renewing though hint hint Debra Leigh and can you do a dog sized one as well so mine stays hair free.

CC

I have two hot water bottles tonight. I even keep a kettle in the bedroom so I can reheat the water before I go to sleep. Being cold is no fun at all.
Good grief. The only time I've ever felt the cold was when I had flu in January 2018 but as soon as I recovered it was back to life in the Tropics. Many nights I melt out of bed & have to lie on the bathroom floor to cool down, when I return there's still the hot outline of me on the mattress. I discovered wool duvets a couple of years ago & the thin one's on the bed at the moment but only because it's such a grotty August, most summers it's just a duvet cover from the beginning of May to the equinox. On the rare occasions I feel slightly cool in the evening I find a cowl or infinity scarf, I haven't possessed a cardigan since leaving primary school & the only jumper I can remember owning was a loopy cotton one that had more holes than yarn. A few months ago I did wonder what would happen if I was flaming hot when someone pointed a thermometer at me but I was told my heat wasn't core, I'm convinced it is & one day I'll 💥🌋💥

Good grief. The only time I've ever felt the cold was when I had flu in January 2018 but as soon as I recovered it was back to life in the Tropics. Many nights I melt out of bed & have to lie on the bathroom floor to cool down, when I return there's still the hot outline of me on the mattress. I discovered wool duvets a couple of years ago & the thin one's on the bed at the moment but only because it's such a grotty August, most summers it's just a duvet cover from the beginning of May to the equinox. On the rare occasions I feel slightly cool in the evening I find a cowl or infinity scarf, I haven't possessed a cardigan since leaving primary school & the only jumper I can remember owning was a loopy cotton one that had more holes than yarn. A few months ago I did wonder what would happen if I was flaming hot when someone pointed a thermometer at me but I was told my heat wasn't core, I'm convinced it is & one day I'll 💥🌋💥
I know what you mean about feeling that your core temperature is high.
Since we've been having thermometers pointed at us on a regular basis, I've dreaded going to places convinced they were going to refuse me entry.
There were a few double takes at the reading but I now think that that was because my normal temp is on the low of average (as I found out after taking my own temp a few times)
The only time I ever "wrap up warm" is if I'm going to be sat down at a footie match. Other than that a lightweight jumper and gilet sees me through most of the the winter.

I'm an awkward one. If I get too cold, I can't warm up. I used to dread being invited to go watch my niece ice skating. Even with blankets and a hot water bottle, I would need the whole day and a hot bath or shower to warm up... but if I am hot, I can't cool down without ice packs or an ice towel to my neck.
I use layers on the bed so I can deal with either eventuality.

I'm an awkward one. If I get too cold, I can't warm up. I used to dread being invited to go watch my niece ice skating. Even with blankets and a hot water bottle, I would need the whole day and a hot bath or shower to warm up... but if I am hot, I can't cool down without ice packs or an ice towel to my neck.
I use layers on the bed so I can deal with either eventuality.
Sensible idea. I steam up the car windscreen & the water evaporates off me when I get out of the shower, I don't own a thick winter coat & there are times I want to strip off to my underwear because the heat gets too much. Obviously I'd offend public decency so fight this temptation 🥵

Sensible idea. I steam up the car windscreen & the water evaporates off me when I get out of the shower, I don't own a thick winter coat & there are times I want to strip off to my underwear because the heat gets too much. Obviously I'd offend public decency so fight this temptation 🥵
I have attracted odd looks in the past, wearing Birks with bare feet at the same time as I'm wrapped up in a winter coat. The menopause was like walking around with furnaces at the end of my legs. Glad that's not currently happening.

apparently its now a Fluffy Poncho with Pom Pom Trim

Attachments

• Cozee Home.jpg
    Cozee Home.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 84
ok so they changed it again!!

Cozee Home Fluffy Poncho with Pom Pom Trim
Item Number: 809700
QVC Price £28.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £3.95

This Fluffy poncho from Cozee Home features a fun pom pom trim on the tie neckline, a hood and two functional patch pockets. Wrap yourself up in pure comfort with this cosy poncho, which will be loved by anyone, young or young at heart!

The gift of Cozee - everyone loves a night cuddled up on the sofa, and this poncho makes getting cosy easier than ever, so why not give this design to a special someone in your life? Whether it's a family member who feels the chill on colder evenings or a friend who likes to unwind after a busy work day, everyone will love snuggling under this poncho.

Easy care - not sure you want to part with your poncho, even for wash day? Luckily, this Cozee Home design is super easy to look after and washes at 30C with no ironing required. You can wash, dry and have your poncho back on by the end of the day. Ideal!

Pick your pom poms - this poncho comes in six great shades, meaning there's something to suit every taste and decor. For something subtle and neutral, try Black, Grey, or Ivory, but if a splash of colour is on the cards, go for Midnight Blue, Purple or Rose Smoke.

• 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Black
  • Midnight Blue
  • Rose Smoke
  • Purple
  • Grey
  • Ivory

Garment measurements:

• Chest (one size): 118cm (46.5")
  • Length (one size): 74cm (29.1")

All measurements are approximate

So why is Imogen doing the TSV for 15 minutes then Debra doing the bedding then back in again at midnight?
Then not doing the 10pm Michele Hope hour which she is the brand ambassador for but Carla is in doing instead.

I saw 2 mins of a presentation of the poncho thing and the new presenter - not sure who she is - said that 18,000 of them had sold?! 😳

I thought she meant 1,800 but that’s mad?!
And it looks as it will choke you around the neck too!

nope combined with when its been on before its way over 20,000 sold
Well the presenter said gallery said over 18,000 had sold at the point she mentioned it.
So probably managed to flog another 2000 after that point.

Am staggered at the numbers!
I just can’t believe so many people would buy this...

But I know things like certain Elemis TSV can sell in incredible quantities 😳

Latest posts

Back