Cracker present?!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JF is just so tasteless - trust her to suggest something ostentatious and unnecessary. I'd make sure she got a cracker with a magic fish in it and she could damn well like it.

The magic fish is the best!

We also have a spare bedroom that's full of "stuff", so yours sounds like ours! Husband says it reminds him of those TV programmes about the homes of obsessive hoarders.... I remind him that his garden shed looks exactly the same! :mysmilie_19:

Our flat is all really clean and tidy.. and then there's the spare room.

I have just had my kitchen done so for the past couple of months the spare room was full of extreme hoarder bags full of all the equipment and general c@@p from all the cupboards. All you could do was walk from the door to the boiler controls and back unless you wanted to risk falling over. So now they have all gone it feels quite empty!!!! Spacious even. That'll soon change no doubt!

All the more room for new Yankee! :devil:

I've heard her say that too - it makes me dislike her even more - if possible.

When she was pedalling that recent TSV with the scourers, cloths and cleaner, she said "If you're looking at the p&p and thinking that's a bit steep, why not see if a friend would like to get a set, too, then you'll get half price on your second lot of p&p". :taphead:

She did show some pictures of her shed... and I agree.... some sheds are more sheddy than others... and hers is more fancy than that.

I can't do a picture from her blog, but I believe this first picture is taken from inside her "shed" : http://blogs.qvcuk.com/workouts-writing-and-the-travellers-return/

Why doesn't it surprise me that she's got a self portrait in pride of place? How come Athena made a poster of her? :thinking:

Know what you mean - we had a new combi boiler fitted in the kitchen earlier this year, and for a few days the "hoarder's paradise" spare bedroom was also used for loads of stuff re-located from the kitchen. It looked like a cross between Steptoe's junkyard, the store room of a café and someone hoarding tins in case the end of the world occurred. Extreme hoarders, eat your heart out!

I have just had my kitchen done so for the past couple of months the spare room was full of extreme hoarder bags full of all the equipment and general c@@p from all the cupboards. All you could do was walk from the door to the boiler controls and back unless you wanted to risk falling over. So now they have all gone it feels quite empty!!!! Spacious even. That'll soon change no doubt!

Well, you wouldn't expect a Q presenter to have a common or garden ordinary shed, surely? I'm thinking more in the style of the State Drawing Room at Buckingham Palace (but with the laser lights outside, of course...).

SHED??? I have lived in worse environments, LOL.

No, the vampire's teeth would be best... the magic fish is too good.

JF is just so tasteless - trust her to suggest something ostentatious and unnecessary. I'd make sure she got a cracker with a magic fish in it and she could damn well like it.

No, the vampire's teeth would be best... the magic fish is too good.

image.jpg

Mine predicted that we buy something from the Yong Kim collection for the post woman......

Craig has just added to the list..
The person who minds the cat.
The person who waters the plants when you are away for the weekend.

Well my motto is get the Christmas gifts done by end of November then buy for me. And sod the postie, van man, don't have a cat or dog and our crackers and cheap and cheerful then in the bin. Although we have lotto scratch cards on the table. I'm soooo common

Had a look at Julias' shed - not B&Q ... If that's a pilates machine on the right I do not think it's a QVC one.

Had a look at Julias' shed - not B&Q ... If that's a pilates machine on the right I do not think it's a QVC one.

It's not the pilates machine. The pilates machine is on the left in front of the first window next to the treadmill which is in front of the open window. It's one of the earliest aeropilates machines so no rebounder.

The machine on the right looks like some kind of rowing machine.

Don't know why we had to listen to the saga of "our Sophie" and her move into her own place, sure she could have been given the shed. A few YCs, NNs, KH freebies and she would have been like a bug in a rug.

Latest posts

Back