Cuddl Duds (Fashion) TSV 13/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As worn by the Good, the Bad and the Ugly? The look of the joggers trousers on the plus-size model was certainly ugly, far too tight (the trousers, not the model, she is very pretty although looked as though she daren't move too quickly in case they split).:mysmilie_17:

Looks like its from a spaghetti Western and the bad guy should be wearing one whilst sitting under a tree, sombrero on his head and rifle across his knee.

I agree about the ugly they look awful 18829038.jpg clint sure knows how to wear his cuddl duds and his laying is second to none.

I saw a glimpse of this a.m & was not impressed, the finish did not look good.Why do Q keep us an outlet of the US? are there not European brands which are more to our taste?I buy very little 'fashion' from Q although last Christmas bought that 'fake' twin-set from 'Quacke'r & surprise-- it was really nice. I generally like German brands, they seem to have fashions for women of a certain age (me) who do not want to look frumpy or mutton dressed as lamb.

Fuddy duds.

The materials look awful, dull dreary colours and without wishing to knock Primark, I thought this is the sort of thing I'd find in there much cheaper (and probably better quality!). The neck opening looked tiny too - never mind trying to get that on once you've done your hair.

(as an aside, where is Carole Hochmann now. Has another one bitten the dust?)

I agree, why do we keep being given the USA's out-of-date-for-the-UK attempts at fashion? There is much nicer stuff to be found in Europe.

Fuddy duds.

The materials look awful, dull dreary colours and without wishing to knock Primark, I thought this is the sort of thing I'd find in there much cheaper (and probably better quality!). The neck opening looked tiny too - never mind trying to get that on once you've done your hair.

I agree, why do we keep being given the USA's out-of-date-for-the-UK attempts at fashion? There is much nicer stuff to be found in Europe.

I absolutely agree with you. Why not try and get a range like Fat Face on? Lovely quality clothes that fit and wash well.Clothes that people will actually wear.

Fuddy duds.

carole hochman has not gone anywhere & acutally has lots of new items coming so aint gone anywhere

I'm not into lounge wear too much but some of these pieces look downright scruffy to me. maybe that's the look at the moment.

I don't watch a lot of QVC and when I do it's mainly beauty shows, but I can't say I've seen maybe of the presenters were this one while they are hosting shows...

i buy my loungewear from gap. the quality is gorgeous. beautiful fabrics, nice cuts, lovely fit. i pay around £5 for tops t shirts even fine hoodies. a little more for the pants in soft cotton mixes. gap always have a sale rail look current and casually lux

Latest posts

Back