Customer Service- should be called We don't give a dam service with nobs on

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WillyNilly

Registered Shopper
Ordered the Fuji TSV just after midnight saturday and decided to go for premium delivery so I could track my item
and be home all day. Well got an email from QVC yesterday to say it was on the way and a tracking number for DX
that said it would be delivered today, checked this morning and it was out for delivery, come 2pm I rang DX who
confirmed it would be delivered today. Checked the website at 4pm and it said failed delivery card left.
A load of old tosh, nobody tried to deliver and no card so rang QVC customer service explained that I had taken the
day off work and nobody had tried to deliver and no card left , was told to hang on while she checked DX, comes
back to tell me "the website said failed delivery card left, I will send you a declaration form" As far as I can tell
they could care less about customers and it's no wonder the big brands are leaving them in droves.
Rant over:headbang::headbang:

I thought at the very least CS would have phoned DX but to come back and repeat to me what I had just told her beggars belief.
Even more annoying it will be at least a month before I get my money back.

I would be furious too WillyNilly.
Utter shambles - from both parties

I fully understand you wanting a rant. I would too. It's a disgraceful service and I hope you told them so.

I don't understand how Javari can do free next day delivery and email you with a delivery window of an hour about 15 minutes before the time but QVC charge a premium and don't deliver!

I don't understand how Javari can do free next day delivery and email you with a delivery window of an hour about 15 minutes before the time but QVC charge a premium and don't deliver!
Yes most retailers online give great service and encourage return custom but QVC don't seem to give a monkeys.

Ordered the Fuji TSV just after midnight saturday and decided to go for premium delivery so I could track my item
and be home all day. Well got an email from QVC yesterday to say it was on the way and a tracking number for DX
that said it would be delivered today, checked this morning and it was out for delivery, come 2pm I rang DX who
confirmed it would be delivered today. Checked the website at 4pm and it said failed delivery card left.
A load of old tosh, nobody tried to deliver and no card so rang QVC customer service explained that I had taken the
day off work and nobody had tried to deliver and no card left , was told to hang on while she checked DX, comes
back to tell me "the website said failed delivery card left, I will send you a declaration form" As far as I can tell
they could care less about customers and it's no wonder the big brands are leaving them in droves.

Sounds very familiar. I had arguments with QVC & the carriers with the previous Fuji TSV which was ordered a couple of weeks before we were due to go on holiday. I was out the first delivery and so tried to get it delivered to neighbour but wouldn't let me so got it for 12 pm or later delivery and left work early. As soon as I got home I phoned and checked to make sure it hadn't been out for delivery as no card was left and was informed that it was on the van for delivery, I started getting twitchy about 3pm so chased again and was told no it is still out for delivery so about 5pm that day I chased it again and I was told it had been out for delivery but I was not in and a card had been left so I was real peed off and after ranting and raving with CS & got a supervisor to call me back, I calmed down and decided to get it re-delivered but was told it was on it's way back to QVC which in my opinion was absolute carp and I told them so.
Long story short I managed to get another one which was red which was in stock whereas the orginal camera had been white and I had ordered it at midnight on the launch as I wanted the white one and not only that I didn't really have time to learn about it as it arrived a couple of days before we left for the holiday.

I told them I wanted it reported and looked into as it wasn't good enough for the money I had paid for the carriage and I wanted to know how the courier could get away with this and they were supposed to get back to me when we returned but to be expected I never heard anything else, lesson learned next time go to Jessops.

Last edited:
It's very disappointing when you spend a lot of money on something you really want, take a lot of trouble to be at home for delivery, and then they don't deliver. I do sympathise.

I buy as much as I can from Amazon, faultless speedy service and follow up. and if you write a good review for a seller, they are really grateful and write and thank you.

'Computer says no' syndrome.

This brings back my Laura Geller pre-Christmas TSV rage! I was told twice that the courier couldn't get access to my house (according to the tracking computer), when I live on a bog standard street just off a main road between two large towns with loads of parking and it hadn't snowed or anything. I deliberately kept waiting in as I really wanted to get this as soon as possible but no attempt at delivery was made. I know it wasn't my usual Hermes lady as she was on holiday and had told me it would be someone different. I had to ring CS and got angry when they tried to fob me off with the non-receipt form. unfortunately when I get cross I also get weepy so I think they thought I was hysterical and sent out a replacement without the form. The replacement only turned up on Christmas Eve, the day after the original one also turned up - nearly 3 weeks after the day of the TSV. i was amazed that QVC didn't seem that interested in following it up with the courier!

I just think they are not interested in the customers that place the odd order every couple of months or so, seems you have to be one of the old cronies that have
5 thousand items from kim & co, 10 thousand bags in thier kipling collection, every item ever shown in the jewellery hours, who phone up drunk and sober to tell the
presenter on air how they adore them and only buy from QVC.
Lets face it, we ordinary sane shoppers have no chance and in my opinion are just an annoyance to be dissuaded from coming back and daring to buy again.

Well it will be interesting to see what Q are going to do about what happened to me today. I really did have quite a fright & I am not at all happy about it as I am very suspicious what the motive may have been.

I am at present very unwell with a sinus, throat & ear infection ( I don't do things by half ). I was in the bath having a hot soak & my doorbell was rung followed by loud thumping on it. Of course I was not going to drag myself out the bath etc so ignored it.I could hear my Golden Retriever growling but then she does that when someone is on the drive. I then thought I heard my back gate being tried but that is locked.

Fifteen minutes later, out the bath I walked across the landing & saw a figure of a man through the frosted glass at the side of my front door trying to look through it. Then he was pushing on my front door & THEN I heard the lock on the door being interfered with. I fully admit I panicked !! I flew down the stairs, opened the lounge door to get my dog who was growling by then & thew the front door open ( I was dressed by then ) & as loudly as I could muster with the state my throat is in yelled ''What the hell do you think you are doing ?'' And then promptly had a coughing fit.

It was the Hermes guy. A new one whom I have never seen before. He was a very odd individual & I don't want him at my house any more & I have told QVC this. He looked extremely guilty & said he had a parcel & had tried to leave it with my neighbour but no one was in. I knew this was a lie because her car was on the drive & I have since verified with her that he never knocked on her door. He also told me that he had tried the house across the road & they were out as well. I have checked with them & that too is untrue as they were in this morning & no one knocked on their door.

Now true he had a parcel & his excuse was that he was leaning on the door writing on the card. I asked him why it was necessary to try & look into my house to do that & WHY had he been pushing on my front door & then fiddling with my lock ? He was very very odd in his manner, quite guilty, but then had the nerve to say to me that I was mad & had nearly given him a heart attack the way I had gone off at him.

I duly responded that maybe I didn't take kindly to strange men trying to look into my house but more concerningly pushing on my door & fiddling with my lock. Why was he doing that ? I took the parcel & the card he claimed he was writing on & shut the door. Incidentally the card had nothing written on it !

Extremely odd & inappropriate way for a delivery guy to behave. I really could swear that he was trying to get in my house.

Last edited:
Sorry got in a right old muddle typing this but having real problems as delete button does not appear to be working properly !!
Brain is like fog at the moment.

Last edited:
Sounds like a very unsettling experience Lilian,have never known a Hermes courier to be so keen on delivering a parcel especially saying he had knocked on neighbours door,maybe he was new and and didn't know he could just throw the parcel anywhere,hope that q will look into this for you,I am so glad that no one can reach our front door as they are stopped by the electric gates,however the problem for me is that my dog never barks so never know when anyone is about.
Lynn.

Q will do nothing and just try and fob you off, stick to your guns and demand an explanation.
Hope you are feeling better.

lilian - how awful. i'd have been frightened to death. you were really brave (and a bit stupid) to open the door. although i suppose haveing your dog with you helped. nothing to do with qvc but i can verify the fear and the stupid because last year my horrible neighbour was kicking my front door and screaming for me to open it when she was drunk. i was really scared but did open it because i thought she was going to kick it down. i reported it to the police who said anything like that NEVER open the door and ALWAYS ring 999.

hope you breathed your germs on him ;)

here, have a (((hug))) and hope you feel better soon.

Latest posts

Back