Debbie Flint on the news.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well now the fuss has died down and everybody has had their say, I think we should all have a group hug and sing ginganguly around a virtual camp fire. Everybody but a blind man now knows how the forum works after reading all the posts and EVT will probably disappear as quickly as she/he arrived until someone else decides they want to come in and stir the pot.
It`s like an adult version of knock a door run, knock loudly, annoy the daylights out of the inhabitants, hide behind a screen name and then run away but sooner or later the knocking becomes futile and people stop answering the door and just ignore them until they go away.

Well now the fuss has died down and everybody has had their say, I think we should all have a group hug and sing ginganguly around a virtual camp fire. Everybody but a blind man now knows how the forum works after reading all the posts and EVT will probably disappear as quickly as she/he arrived until someone else decides they want to come in and stir the pot.
It`s like an adult version of knock a door run, knock loudly, annoy the daylights out of the inhabitants, hide behind a screen name and then run away but sooner or later the knocking becomes futile and people stop answering the door and just ignore them until they go away.
My friend played a lot of 'knock door run' as a child. They said it was great fun.

I've noticed that EVT has posted some other stuff as well, which is more in keeping with the nature of this forum - We can all get off on the wrong foot at times, and I see it as just this. I'm usually the last person to suggest that a thread be closed, but I do think this one's run its course - Onwards and upwards! Group hug back at you all btw, that's never a bad thing!

It’s the woman herself rather than her political persuasion that causes such a stir on here. It’s her pushiness and determination to thrust herself to the front and promote herself at every opportunity. If it had been say, Jilly, at the conference there would have been surprise and discussion at seeing her in an unexpected setting but no more than that.
Every now and again things get overheated on the forum, with the occasional casualty🤕 but nothing breaks the spirit of this place. Love it.

They won't think it's such fun when they're older, slower or concerned about who's at their door.
It was many years ago - (they're) older & wiser now. We all did naughty stuff as kids - except you, obvs.

I'm sure I've got some gadgets that will drive you wild ;)
:LOL: :LOL:

Twist & pull torches, anyone? Shotgun the electric toothbrush :LOL: :LOL:

I know someone who was on some sort of sickness benefit (I don't know the details) and then he was migrated to UC about 18 months ago.

But when I asked him about the £20 being removed, he said he had never had it in the first place.

I don't understand this, because DePiffles gov't said that everyone on UC would get it. Another lie?
I know from a disability site, that it’s the legacy benefits that never received it, but nothing would surprise me with the way this has worked out. The court case is unbelievable, no explanation just cancelled, no judge ! More like they didn’t want a judge to be available and to actually use ‘it would be difficult to set up on the computer ‘that just beggars belief.

Latest posts

Back