Debbie Flint The Novelist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dearie me, she just comes across as a right old cow, doesn't she??? Obviously believes she is above any criticism!

Ooh, your right.
Her faux friendly, sarcastic replies are pretty much on every low review.

I don't feel special anymore??
I wonder if she hunted them all down on Twitter too?
No wonder her books read like she spent no time on them as she spends so much being rude to her readers.

It amazes me how she could even think that people would fail to see through her thin veneer of fake friendliness. Just because :grin: someone puts an emoticon it doesn't fool many. Sorry Debs, your writing skills are below par and your reactionary, bunny-boiling temperament has seeped out like pus from a boil that has spontaneously BURST for all to see.

Ooh, your right.
Her faux friendly, sarcastic replies are pretty much on every low review.

I don't feel special anymore??
I wonder if she hunted them all down on Twitter too?
No wonder her books read like she spent no time on them as she spends so much being rude to her readers.

Well amyb at least you know you were not specifically picked on by la flint as she is apparently vile to anyone who fails to appreciate her "talent"!!!!!!!

It amazes me how she could even think that people would fail to see through her thin veneer of fake friendliness. Just because :grin: someone puts an emoticon it doesn't fool many. Sorry Debs, your writing skills are below par and your reactionary, bunny-boiling temperament has seeped out like pus from a boil that has spontaneously BURST for all to see.

Julius you need to review the book !!!

It seems on all of her books anyone who leaves a 1 or 2 * review gets a sarcastic comment from Debbie , Read this one ....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R3MT...pr_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00DO7T4LW#wasThisHelpful

Also she's deleted her first reply on Amazon to Pinkandtwinkly , so clearly shes realised hows shes come across , thankfully we have all seen what shes really like now.

Her writing skills are so woefully inept she cannot even compose a cogent reply to an online review! What an awful woman! Personally I think she has delusions of grandeur. Her tat will never find a mass audience.

I remember when she presented an hour called "Back to You" or something. Seemed to be her choosing the products. I don't think QVC would make much out of her trashy novels at 75p a shot plus zero P&P! "Oooh it's limited stock," "oooh it's sold out," ....."oops no it can't have cos it's a kindle edition!" Hahahahaha!

And you're all still surprised by her reactions? Pretty much par for the course, I'd say, judging by her QVC persona.

DF has commented on my review! Quite a nice reply I have to say.

It's a bit over the top tho.

I'm assuming she has read this thread, and the post on the Q FB page by now so hopefully realised she needs to be less aggressive..

Secret Diaary of a Bunny-Boiler

Copyright Plebbie Bint c BintVanityreleases.com

Preface: This book contains a lot of hashtags. For the older ones among you a hashtag looks like this: #HASHTAG. I've #hashtagged lots and #hashed a new book for you. It's not my usual style but then if you don't like it, don't read it lol:mysmilie_14: joke hahaha

SECRET DIARY OF A BUNNY-BOILER, by Plebbie Bint

Sunday 4th May 08:56

#FUMING
OMG I’m so annoyed. Just checked my stats for my online book. Someone was going to buy it and some **** has posted a 1 star review. That person hasn’t even bought my book! It’s so unfair!  My good name and literary genius has been besmirched! Got that from a dictionary…besmirched yeh. Sounds classy.

#CHOCCY 09:23
Ate half a 200g bar of Dairy Milk. So much for the diet! Never mind. I still look just as good as I did 20 years ago. Just a bit more muffin round the middle. Gonna get some new shapewear to try. Might as well put it to the test, eh!  Am doing my legs with new Emjoi epilator. It’s got these rotating tweezer discs. Ouchies! Took paracetamol 20 mins before but it’s not helping.

#SPECIAL DELIVERY
Postman delivered my new Hebei peridot necklace. They say great things come in small packages. He was fit! Wouldn’t have minded seeing his package loool but he’s married  It’s so unfair. I’d like to stab my stiletto ‘tween her shoulder blades lol lol JOKE! Yeh! I’m soooooo jealous! lol

#NECKLACE
Necklace is nice. Extender chain tickles at back of neck. Might wear it as a 20 inch. Finished the other half of choccy bar. If you start something might as well finish it. Which reminds me, I’d better get on with new book……

#PAPERBACKWRITER
Once….upon…..a……time…. there was a girl and her name was Susan and she worked in a café and she liked making crepe suzettes and jellies and her mum was called Pauline and she shopped at Iceland and was on benefits and……. Damn this writing lark is so tiring. Must rest for today. I’ve given it my everything. I had no more creative energy. I’ve nothing left! Diet Chef for lunch. Golf ball sized 7 seeded roll and half a can of soup followed by a thimbleful of granola. £10 a day Might need more choccy for creative energy.

It's a bit over the top tho.

I'm assuming she has read this thread, and the post on the Q FB page by now so hopefully realised she needs to be less aggressive..

She's overcompensating! Too late Debs! Too late! You have already betrayed your true persona!

Copyright Plebbie Bint c BintVanityreleases.com

Preface: This book contains a lot of hashtags. For the older ones among you a hashtag looks like this: #HASHTAG. I've #hashtagged lots and #hashed a new book for you. It's not my usual style but then if you don't like it, don't read it lol:mysmilie_14: joke hahaha

SECRET DIARY OF A BUNNY-BOILER, by Plebbie Bint

Sunday 4th May 08:56

#FUMING
OMG I’m so annoyed. Just checked my stats for my online book. Someone was going to buy it and some **** has posted a 1 star review. That person hasn’t even bought my book! It’s so unfair!  My good name and literary genius has been besmirched! Got that from a dictionary…besmirched yeh. Sounds classy.

#CHOCCY 09:23
Ate half a 200g bar of Dairy Milk. So much for the diet! Never mind. I still look just as good as I did 20 years ago. Just a bit more muffin round the middle. Gonna get some new shapewear to try. Might as well put it to the test, eh!  Am doing my legs with new Emjoi epilator. It’s got these rotating tweezer discs. Ouchies! Took paracetamol 20 mins before but it’s not helping.

#SPECIAL DELIVERY
Postman delivered my new Hebei peridot necklace. They say great things come in small packages. He was fit! Wouldn’t have minded seeing his package loool but he’s married  It’s so unfair. I’d like to stab my stiletto ‘tween her shoulder blades lol lol JOKE! Yeh! I’m soooooo jealous! lol

#NECKLACE
Necklace is nice. Extender chain tickles at back of neck. Might wear it as a 20 inch. Finished the other half of choccy bar. If you start something might as well finish it. Which reminds me, I’d better get on with new book……

#PAPERBACKWRITER
Once….upon…..a……time…. there was a girl and her name was Susan and she worked in a café and she liked making crepe suzettes and jellies and her mum was called Pauline and she shopped at Iceland and was on benefits and……. Damn this writing lark is so tiring. Must rest for today. I’ve given it my everything. I had no more creative energy. I’ve nothing left! Diet Chef for lunch. Golf ball sized 7 seeded roll and half a can of soup followed by a thimbleful of granola. £10 a day Might need more choccy for creative energy.

Sorry only giving this 1 star! Hope you won't be too offended.

Lol Annie hun! Maybe you had some difficulty understanding the words :mysmilie_14: meeow lol ;) Everyone else gave it 5 stars, including my neighbour and my best friend! lol
Dear Plebbie, thank you for your 27 lovely replies to my 1star review, glad to see you took it so well I have to admit I was a little baffled about your constant references to your connections to the Mafia??? But still as I said glad your not bitter xx

Dear Plebbie, thank you for your 27 lovely replies to my 1star review, glad to see you took it so well I have to admit I was a little baffled about your constant references to your connections to the Mafia??? But still as I said glad your not bitter xx

Me, bitter? lol no! Most people liked my book and gave it 5 stars so the haters are definitely in the minority. I realise that my books do contain some long words which might prove difficult for someone with the intelligence of an amoeba to comprehend. :mysmilie_14: I appreciate that confronted by my rich vocabulary some people will naturally feel a little inadequate and....awkward! It's not their fault! Keep reading my books and you'll soon improve! Lots of luv. Plebs -x- :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back