Debby Cavill's collection

Tilly O

I haven't watched R & C for a while and happened to turn on yesterday. What a lovely collection Debby brought and what a shame I hadn't watched earlier. I thought the designs were very striking and the combination of tanzanite and emerald, and tanzanite and apaptite was beautiful. Unfortunately I missed a lovely tanzanite and emerald ring - one of the best pieces I've seen in a long time. It's a shame there are no plans to repeat this collection.

Nurcat

I agree, there were some gorgeous pieces. It's a shame she doesn't adapt some of them ... like the Principessa necklace, for the general jewellery collection. My only complaint about the show would be about the presenter. I don't want to see the presenter as the focus.The jewellery is the star, and most of the time we saw Cherry and not the pieces she was selling.
It's such a shame that they didn't use John or Hannah to present the showcase .. they really know how to present the jewellery to the audience.

nannieA

I agree that they have some lovely pieces but the starting price is often the cost of a small house or a large car does anyone really spend this on tv jewellery, also many of the presenters are really shouty and impossible to watch.
Shall I take over and improve things, no, just haven't got the time, off to sort out the oil prices and lunch with Richard on Necker Island.
Sorry........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks