Decleor Changed?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ratbag

Registered Shopper
Can anyone from S.T. tell me if Decleor have changed their formula of their cleansing milk or toner?
I bought the last TSV with the bumper cleanser and toner but have had a really bad reaction to it, all over face,neck and decolette, the itching and little blister are killing me, good job I had some Antihistamins indoors.
This has never happened to me before.:mysmilie_742:

Can anyone from S.T. tell me if Decleor have changed their formula of their cleansing milk or toner?
I bought the last TSV with the bumper cleanser and toner but have had a really bad reaction to it, all over face,neck and decolette, the itching and little blister are killing me, good job I had some Antihistamins indoors.
This has never happened to me before.:mysmilie_742:

They have changed most of their formulas, taking out mineral oil I think and parabens, maybe that's why? Aww hope your skin calms down soon.

Taking out the nasties should help your skin not make it blister.

Hope you get your skin back to normal ratbag.

Companies are always changing and downgrading ingredients. Just look at Cleanse and Polish so many are now saying its breaking them out since they changed the almond milk to coco.

That's a shocking reaction Lesley, I hope it settles down soon. My next door neighbour and die-hard Liz Earle user has had a terrible reaction to something from that range over Christmas, she's using Avene at the mo til it calms down. I can understand companies trying to improve their formulations but it's frustrating if the new version buggers up your skin! I stopped using the Decleor cleanser and toner when they stopped making the dark brown toner (quite a few years ago) I was so cross because it was my fav product.

Jude xx

I have heard Julia mentioning that she uses Decleor products(as well as LE and Elemis) i know she uses the Decleor cleanser and toner, especially when she is taking her telly makeup off. Anyway the reason i have posted is that during one of the evening LE TSV shows(the one with Liz guesting) Ali Young was selling Liz's most recent book with a cleanse and polish and skin tonic and Liz said that Julia had been talking to her backstage and telling her that her skin had become very problematic recently and she had been referring to the problem skin section in Liz's book. Could it be Decleors new formula's? Best wishes Ratbag as breakouts, especially on the face area are never great.

Decleor changed the packaging recently but there has not been a change to the formula.

Decleor are gradually changing products to take out the parabens but there are only a few that this have happened with so far and the cleanser and toner is not one of them.

Decleor changed the packaging recently but there has not been a change to the formula.

Decleor are gradually changing products to take out the parabens but there are only a few that this have happened with so far and the cleanser and toner is not one of them.

Ooo thanks Sazza i'd hate to give out wrong info. I know the lip balm has no paraffin any more and lots of the face creams too. Wonder what's causing the reaction.

A friend of mine, loved Decleor as he has sensitive skin. But when they changed from the brown toner days, he could no longer use it as he face got so bad he had to go to the doctor. He could never use the men's skincare in it at all. I think that was when Decleor had the last big revamp of their products.

I used to use the brown toner, didn't know they stopped making it. QVC still sell it, unless it is a different brown one...

reactions like this can happen at any time, even with something you have used before ratbag. Sensitivity can sometimes also build up over time and then suddenly erupt into a flaming angry rush or blister. Also hormones have a great deal to do with this and if there are any hormon fluctuations that that can cause a break out as well.

i think the balancing toner for combi/oily skin is brown but originally the one for all skin type was that colour liquid too, not that that matters but it was an indication they'd drastically changed the formula when the current version was relaunched. The old one also had a lovely smell too.

Jude xx

I love the Decleor night balm. I started using Decleor when it was a TSV about 3 months ago and I could really see a difference to my skin although my hubby can`t stand the smell of the Iris Night Balm

Latest posts

Back