Decleor Prolegene Gel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

woodstock

Registered Shopper
Hi All

I wonder if somebody could help me? I ordered the Decleor TSV on Sunday primarily for the Prolegene Gel which I haven't used before but I have acne scars. I did a really stupid thing last night! I have a really small white spot under the skin and I read on the internet that the best way to get rid of it would be to use a flannel soaked in hot water - so I did this but I rubbed and have managed to break the skin! Total nightmare as my head is really sore and pink! I have managed to cover it with make up but you can still see the feint outline. I was just wondering if I could use the Prolegene Gel on this - when it arrives that is!:17:

Thanks for your reply overtherainbow. It is only very slightly broken - to be honest I have just put my moisturiser on and make up in the usual way and just hoping when I wash it all off tonight it looks a bit better. No I don't have any tea tree oil but thanks for your advice re Prolegene Gel, I will wait until it has healed before using it.

ived used it when my spots are angry and the skins broken and its ok but everyones different so probally best to wait till its healed, tea tree oil is fantastic on spots

Prologene

Hi,

I've used the gel on scars and it really does work..........don't think I would use it on broken skin though.

I have had fantastic results with Prolagene Gel, it has worked wonders with scars I had. I have posted about it in the past, here is link to thread where I mentioned it recently

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6592&page=5

Don't be overly concerned if the skin is slightly broken, I personally have put it on slightly broken skin without any adverse reaction. I know the experts don't recommend this though.

Thanks Sazza

The skin is only slightly broken. Probably by the time my order arrives my skin will be healed by then! It normally takes between 10 and 14 days for my orders to arrive and I only live in Manchester! Glad to hear that the gel is good on scars -I can't wait to start using it now. Thanks also to SuePooh. :1:

I did that with a humungous zit I had just before Christmas, it was so sore. I religiously applied SBC Propolis gel and it healed up super quick.
I do have a red mark left now, and intend to use my Prolegene gel from the tsv to hopefully get rid of that.

Thanks Sazza

The skin is only slightly broken. Probably by the time my order arrives my skin will be healed by then! It normally takes between 10 and 14 days for my orders to arrive and I only live in Manchester! Glad to hear that the gel is good on scars -I can't wait to start using it now. Thanks also to SuePooh. :1:

With regards to it helping scarring it does take time, at least 6 months but it is well worth it. :)

Latest posts

Back