Decleor question

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Catherine

Registered Shopper
I've been wondering about looking online for offers on this for xmas gift. I was wondering if anyone knows what the smells are like, eg. the bath gel or the face creams? Also which creams would be suitable for mature (60s, 70s) skin (would hydra floral be ok for that?) and which for oilier skin? Thank you for any advice, or warnings to move on to new idea! I probably won't go for it as it is expensive gamble, but any tips appreciated.

Hi Catherine, i would suggest the expereince de l'age range (more expensive) is more suitable for mature skin although hydra floral is good for most skin types including oily as i use this myself along with neroli or ylang ylang oils There is no overpowering scent from either cream and as for the body products, its hard to explain but they dont smell synthetic if that helps any??

i love decleor and have had much better results with this range than any other but i guess everyone is different and you wont know until you try it!

Thank you for the helpful info Nikkid :smile:

Good to hear you're getting such good results.

Sounds quite tempting, as I type decleor products are appearing in an ad above - the power of cookies!

Sorry Catherine, i have oily combination skin and i didn't like it, and i'm aged 59, not the big ..... yet, can't say or type it LOL

I get migraines but Decleor doesn't affect them, just shows how we are all different!
You like decleor don't you sazza. ?? I liked their cleanser that Fiona created, but i think all the oils didn't suit my skin. I don't think its as popular now, as it used to be, it doesn't get much air time. I like the progalene gel :)

You like decleor don't you sazza. ?? I liked their cleanser that Fiona created, but i think all the oils didn't suit my skin. I don't think its as popular now, as it used to be, it doesn't get much air time. I like the progalene gel :)

Yeah I do, it works well for my skin, very first item I ever used was Prolagene and I still use it now, it is a great product!

Their products all smell quite natural. If you have ever smelt Clarins, its that sort of natural aroma.

The body products are lovely, I can't use the face stuff now I have roseaca which is a annoying.

I didn't get on with decleor. but i have oily combination skin.
No wonder the skincare industry is such big business as we're al so different.

Thanks for all the advice. Had a look on cheap smells, looks like a great site. I think I might play safe and go for a body product as a gift, but tempted to try the Prolagene myself too.

Thanks for all the advice. Had a look on cheap smells, looks like a great site. I think I might play safe and go for a body product as a gift, but tempted to try the Prolagene myself too.
I can recommend the prolagene gel, you can use it for anything, and it sinks right in, not sticky:)

Decleor bain relaxant is herby smelling, a bit like Neals Yard Rosemary & Elderflower shower gel

Latest posts

Back