Decleor TSV 12/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not going for Decleor but have the 7p.m show on in the background & thought Tanya's skin looked a bit red and irritated on her cheeks?Hope not a reaction to D!Perhaps sleeping in the car hasn't helped.Is the snow that bad down there?

Not going for Decleor but have the 7p.m show on in the background & thought Tanya's skin looked a bit red and irritated on her cheeks?Hope not a reaction to D!Perhaps sleeping in the car hasn't helped.Is the snow that bad down there?

Tbh her skin didnt look great on the launch show last night and hasnt done for a while now, mayb she needs to jump ship:cheeky:

Tanya's skin is a lot better than it was. She has had problems after being on air with another brand and slowly it has improved with Decleor. She and Fiona have mentioned this on air at times.

Did anyone watch the 7pm show? I was wondering what the new hydra floral moisturisers were all about. I looked on the website and it just says rich or light. Thanks

Well thats the last 3 Decleor TSVs I've not bought. Thanks to you guys on here I purchased a load of Decleor stuff I'll use from Cheapsmells last week with up to 50% off. It was a great sale. The TSVs need to up their game for me.

That cheap smells was a great sale, but it still don't compare with QVC if those are the products you want.

I'm a savvy shopper so I price compared it;

Cheap smells only had the 200ml cleanser + toner so
2x200ml cleansing milk at £10.84 = £21.68
2x200ml tonifying lotion at £12.20 = £24.40
30ml Neroli balm £29.08
1x150ml gel Prolagene £18.74
Total = £93.90
If you were to be strict about it 50ml prolagene (18.74/3) = £6.25
Final Total = £100.15

So around £42 odd more even on cheap smells knock down sale.

So for me this is a great tsv, but only cos I use the products. I will admit it is dull though mainly cos it lacks any new launch. A 15ml of the new hydra-floral would have made a great addition imo.

Hype in a Jar,I've resisted & resisted the tsv all day & now you have so tempted me with the ml for ml value! :thinking::devil:

Hype in a Jar,I've resisted & resisted the tsv all day & now you have so tempted me with the ml for ml value! :thinking::devil:

Hey Marzy that was not my intension! do you need it? Like the old saying goes it is only a bargain if you really need it.

Hi Marzy :hi:

I only saw a bit at 7pm and was tempted as I like the balm and they said it was about the price of the TSV
but seeing you can get the balm for £30 am not so sure now
havent bought yet but may cave in in the last hour :thinking:

Hey Marzy that was not my intension! do you need it? Like the old saying goes it is only a bargain if you really need it.

Ha Ha,Not sure I need it but I want it!

I would use all the products tho' if I'm honest I would prefer their Cleansing Cream rather than the Milk.

I adore the Balm though

Decisions Decisions!

Hi Marzy :hi:

I only saw a bit at 7pm and was tempted as I like the balm and they said it was about the price of the TSV
but seeing you can get the balm for £30 am not so sure now
havent bought yet but may cave in in the last hour :thinking:

Hi BB,I've had it in & out of my Basket all day.
Like you,I'll cave in at the last minute,I'm sure!

Ha Ha,Not sure I need it but I want it!

I would use all the products tho' if I'm honest I would prefer their Cleansing Cream rather than the Milk.

I adore the Balm though

Decisions Decisions!

Oh Marzy it sounds like your going to get it but like denying yourself all day and then jumping on the boat just before it sets sail and being all adrenalized and thankfull you didn't miss the boat.

Lol! Don't mean any offence the amount of planes and trains I've had to really run for in the past!

Well I have just caved in, hope you are being stronger Marzy

14000 sold and 1000+ left, 15000 doesnt seem that much for a Decleor TSV

Just gone Limited Stock

Can I just add something? If you have bought the TSV check how much you have been charged for P&P as I was charged £6.95 when I ordered earlier today when it should have been £5.95. Have rang CS and they are refunding the extra pound but I would have missed it if I didn't watch the final presentation.

I wonder what brand that was.
Lynn

I think it was Tanya - tho' I may be mistaken - that had really angry skin on an Alpha H show after being wiped with Liquid Gold for the umpteenth time.

I can't use a lot of the Decleor products as they don't tend to agree with my quite oily skin. JF currently in raptures over the Hydra Floral Mask, but I didn't rate it at all :hi:

JF currently in raptures over the Hydra Floral Mask, but I didn't rate it at all :hi:

she had me in stitches when she exclaimed ecstatically : i have never felt ANYTHING LIKE IT on my hand' - ooh err - carry on matron :tongue:
i have to hand it to her though (no pun intended), 11 out of 10 for working herself up into an earnest enthusiastic frenzied on-screen orgasm !

Last edited:
I think it was Tanya - tho' I may be mistaken - that had really angry skin on an Alpha H show after being wiped with Liquid Gold for the umpteenth time.

I can't use a lot of the Decleor products as they don't tend to agree with my quite oily skin. JF currently in raptures over the Hydra Floral Mask, but I didn't rate it at all :hi:

Tanya's skin looks irritated tonight too.

She comes out with such cobblers that I don't pay a lot of attention to what she says anymore. There are loads of products that change texture on application so I am not sure why she was in such ecstasies about it - daft moo!

Latest posts

Back